Author Topic: Charming Kitchen  (Read 18076 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Charming Kitchen
« on: December 26, 2013, 03:57:47 AM »
I finally had some time to sim today and while I was on BPS I saw a WCIF for a Charmed (from the old TV show) recolor of RGiles Scarborough Kitchen by ise-vise. A blast from the past! I'm pretty sure that the picture in the WCIF is from Charmed Simmy's Halliwell house she used to post about at Sims Fashion Barn. I do miss that site  :cry

The WCIF at BPS is closed, because the poster found the recolor she was looking for, but I was inspired to do my own version. I wasn't trying to recreate the show's kitchen, but instead to re-interpret the cabinets in the WCIF pic shown below:

I have here a recolor of RGiles Scarborough Kitchen master counter and 2 recolors of the cabinet glass; a matching recolor of Buggybooz's Kitchen Basic counter (so I could have her Shaker sink and island), another BB countertop in honey-colored wood plank; and a matching honey-colored wood recolor of the SDA Campagne Dresser so I could get all of hokadk47's Campagne slaved pieces (table and chairs shown).

Meshes can be got at links if you need them. Feel free to ask about anything I've used in the pic if you wish, I know where it all came from  :))

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:51:51 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, catcrazygrannie

Offline Karlene

Re: Charming Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »
Really Pretty! :likeit :thx

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline RKetex

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 10:49:00 PM »
Kate, love the soft cream color. OK, now for my WCIFs:
  • Which windows did you use above the sink? I don't recognize them.
  • Where did you get the curtains?
  • The sheers I am assuming are the ones
    Tinkle
    converted from Pocci's TS3 curtains for Baufive/B5Studio's Grant Park Windows?
  • Have you posted the wonderful texture(s) from the rugs?

Happy New Year  :flowers
Karen
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:55:41 PM by RKetex »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:25:34 AM »
I'm glad you like it!

The windows are from one of MaryLou's expansion sets for the BG Independent Expressions windows (short 1-tile). I have all of them and use them a lot! The glass recolor (I'm pretty sure) came with the CharmedSimmy Halliwell house lot and is by Stuckupsims- either the solarium window or the restofthehouse window.

The curtains are my "match my birthday gift from Shasta" Marguerite set recolors of Ray's slaved and add-on WDS tab-top curtains. I've posted the set here for you.

The sheers are a recolor by me of Tinkle's conversion of Pocci's curtains. I can get them posted soon too.

The rugs are up here, the one you want is in the folder Rugs21-40 and is called 37generationsparallelsblue.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:11:26 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline RKetex

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »
Kate, thank you sooo much!

Offline Nieri

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 05:15:20 AM »
 :thx

I *love* this kitchen. I saw a Charmed house with similar cupboards and tried for so long to find them. This is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job on it.

A little WCIF: I'd like to know where you go the wine rack on top of the fridge. :)

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »
I appreciate the kind comments  :love

Nieri, the wine rack is part of Moune's awesome Torrox buy deco set @ MTS.

Offline Nieri

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 11:29:01 PM »
Oh, yay! I just downloaded that the other day, too. lol I haven't reinstalled my game yet, so I had forgotten about the little extras with the set. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal