Author Topic: HL s Colonial Fireplace recolors - a request  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Barbess

HL s Colonial Fireplace recolors - a request
« on: January 06, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »
I cordially greet and thank the Board for adoption. I apologize for that, I can not speak English, so we only use Google translate. I hope you'll pardon me if for that reason happens to be something unintelligible.
Please you very much for help. I admire the magnificent fireplaces http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2420.0 that I would like to have in your game, The Sims 2, which I love. I Scriptorium for fireplaces, nevertheless, I get in the game, only a white and dark brown, the other recolory not. I tried to re-download them from this line http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2420.0, but no attempt has failed. Please you very much if you would again verified the possibility, how they could download all the colors in the game. It is a beautiful work, I admire her and I appreciate that. I would be extremely grateful. Respectfully and Sincerely Barbess from the Slovak Republic.

Offline amythestfenix

Re: HL s Colonial Fireplace recolors - a request
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 04:16:20 PM »
Welcome to our website! I am very glad that you like my work. Please download the files again. The link was not good and did not give the right recolor files. It has been fixed now. I cannot speak Slovak, so I have used Google translate. I hope it will be understandable.

Vitajte na našich stránkach! Som veľmi rád, že sa vám páči moja práca. Stiahnite si prosím znova súborov. Spojenie nebolo dobré, a nedal správne prefarbiť súbory. Bolo teraz opravený. Nemôžem hovoriť slovenský, takže som použil Google preložiť. Dúfam, že to bude pochopiteľné.

The following users thanked this post: Barbess

Offline Barbess

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 01:39:13 PM »
After a while I looked again at this great forum and I see the answer. I was amazed from the fact that even today there are people who are willing to help and make others happy. This happened, did you give me immense pleasure, I downloaded over your magnificent fireplaces and they work in my game!  :thumbup  :) I am very forward, I am sincerely grateful to you and thank you very much. I wish you a lot of beautiful energy, joy of life, good health, happiness and love. With respect and gratitude Barbess.  :love  :hug
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:40:26 PM by Barbess »

Offline Barbess

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 12:07:51 AM »
I even forgot to write that your response was understandable for me and very nice.  :perfect10 I appreciate good people and I am pleased that you have responded, even though you could ignore me because I do not know if the compiler works reliably enough.Therefore, I again express my thanks through emoticons.  :blowkiss  ;)  :flowers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal