Author Topic: Redneck Hot Tub  (Read 22917 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Redneck Hot Tub
« on: June 29, 2010, 02:35:55 PM »
So, one of the many projects that I have been working on what seems like forever.  I kept getting errors when using and couldn't quite find why!  Well then Echo popped on line in chat and read the error quick like and told me which things to change - and how to read those error logs! LOL  So I finally have an upload again.

So just because your totally broke, and you live in a mixture of boxes and shipping containers all held together with duct tape and string - doesn't mean you can't have a hot tub!  One could also say this is environmental recycling.  This is an old water tank re purposed into a very basic and crude hot tub.  The steps are some old broken down step ladders, while they don't go high enough to reach anything anymore they certainly are tall enough to climb into the hot tub.  There are no seats in the hot tub, because, well it is an old water tank!  But dig out those Simswank Lawn chairs and stick them in, they work great! You will need to use moveobjects on to place, but they work fine.

• Buy / Plumbing / Hot Tubs
  • �295

To really enjoy this redneck hot tub you must live in a Redneck Mansion.  And it just so happens I know where you can pick one up for a steal!  Try out this one by Phaenoh.

Note: The term Redneck is taken very tongue-in-cheek.  My only view of "rednecks" is from Jeff Foxworthy whom I find hilarious.  It's all in good fun.  :P

Additional Credits:
Echo!   :blowkiss Totally saved me from my routing error hell.  Plus now I know how to read those error logs.

DL
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:50:34 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Redneck Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »
What an amazing idea! I would never have thought of this and it's so clever  :woot You did a great job on this  :perfect10: :perfect10:

Offline MissReval

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 05:59:01 PM »
Pure awesomeness! This tub is one of my favourite objects in my game. Thank you so much, Lunie!!! :punk: :realbighug:

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 06:19:31 PM »
 :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

rgdyanne

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
This is totally cool!!  :likeit :likeit :likeit

Dinad2610

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »
 :likeit  Very Cool!!!

you know...I made a trailer park a long time ago for Yagami's personal use...based on the movie "Postal" I should upload it...it's perfect for this...except there is a ton of custom content...for which I don't even remember where I got most of the stuff....

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:53:11 AM »
Who cares Di! LoL   Probably mostly pay anway.  :p

But glad everyone likes it, it was fun to make.  I'm sure it will work well for post apocalyptic hoods too.

Offline Lightheart

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 11:26:25 AM »
 :clap What a great idea! And perfectly realized! I love it.
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Offline Issy

• Perpetually perplexed
  • Staff Artist
  • I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »
Lunie, this is the most fun object I have seen in a long time!  :likeit  :likeit  :likeit
Resident SimsDesignAvenue Addict

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 02:40:46 AM »
snort! I don't use hot tubs very often in my game - maybe never? I think that's about to change! That little gas tank is cracking me up. Are those sims are discussing international relations? tehehe

Thank you for sharing some more awesome :D

gayle_afcb

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 12:21:15 PM »
How on earth did I miss this?

This is awesome Lunie  :perfect10: :love :love

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 04:59:45 PM »

You were too busy directing your minions to worship at your feet, that's how.  lol

gayle_afcb

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 09:32:10 PM »

You were too busy directing your minions to worship at your feet, that's how.  lol

:coffeespit :coffeespit

And to think I actually missed being part of this community  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »
Dear Gayle,
      You missed being part of this community and you know you did. The community missed you and we're glad you're back.

Sincerely,
MLC on behalf of the community whether they all like it or not!!

P.S. On a more personal note- I missed seeing you around. Stay put this time!  :flowers

gayle_afcb

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:51 AM »
ty hun

I'll try not to write off any more PCs lol  And when I replace the written off car I'll try not to write the next one of those off either  :hysterical

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal