Author Topic: Colonial Fireplace - TS3 Conversion  (Read 23734 times)

LunaC

Re: Colonial Fireplace - TS3 Conversion
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 04:50:12 AM »

Scriptorium
  • Put the text file in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\Scriptorium_Fireplaces

No Scriptorium
  • Append the contents of the text file to the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts\fireplaces.txt file

:blush  :dunno
I do not follow completely what to do with this, it will be the first time that I will install files where I have to add text.
Will someone explain it to me?

Yup Right there with ya Rosebud. This is a first for me as well

Do you use the Scriptorium by Numenor?  If so you will have a Scriptorium_Fireplaces folder in your downlaods folder, just put the text file in the zip in that folder.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=192613

Other wise open the text file in Notepad where I showed the path above,  copy the contents of the text file in the zip, paste in the fireplaces.txt file after the text that is there.  Then save.

Ah the Modfather Numenor. What has he not done for us Simmers?  lol I shall visit MTS to make sure I can use this!  :woot

Thank you sooo much Lunie for taking the time to convert this awesome fireplace for use in Sims 2  :realbighug: :blowkiss
I marvel at custom content creators. I have no clue how you do it, but am so grateful for all the pretty stuff I can now play with because of you guys  :hug:

Offline TnyLdOn

Re: Colonial Fireplace - TS3 Conversion
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 08:13:04 PM »
I got this one from Mod the Sims. Thanks that one looks great in all My great houses. :woot

Cheers Tony

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal