Author Topic: Manor House Kitchen in Yeti Colors  (Read 8689 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Manor House Kitchen in Yeti Colors
« on: October 03, 2019, 12:23:56 AM »
I've done recolors of phoenix_phaerie’s Manor House Kitchen in all 16 of Shastakiss's Yeti palette colors. The pics show curtains in the cabinets- curtains, barstools and any other deco are not part of this kitchen, just there to keep the pics from being so one color!

The link goes to the main folder where you can choose which colors you want. The recolors for the cabinet dishes are all in a folder together. There is an Absolutely Everything folder (18.3 MB!) for those that want to download everything.

NO MESHES ARE INCLUDED- get them all HERE at MTS; there are several sets and I also recommend getting her countertop recolors and Michelle's set recolors!

DL

Pic spam for every color except snow:

barn:

beachglass:

fawn:

hyacinth:

inchworm:

magnolia:

nile:

palm:

papaya:

pebble:

periwinkle:

petal:

pool:

shortcake:

soot:

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, altanna, shastakiss, hokadk47, Karlene, LilSister, SandyS

Offline altanna

Re: Manor House Kitchen in Yeti Colors
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 06:22:01 PM »
Oh Kate, these are beautifully done. Of course I find the fabrics used for the curtains and seating intriguing! I find that I like them all. Pretty sure I already have one of them, just sure what the collection is called. :thx :thx :hug

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 09:30:24 PM »
These look beautiful! As always I love your previews and as always I love the patterns and color choices you make, thank you  :wub

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, LilSister

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 11:51:44 PM »
Thank you both very much! Fortunately, I have huge amounts of patterned sets to pick from. Even so, I don't have a lot in periwinkle or pebble coordinating colors. I'm pretty sure I've not posted all of these patterns, and probably not these curtains or placemats. The barstools had to be done for the kitchen, too, as I couldn't find anything else that looked as good, even though the mapping for the fabric is not great.

The following users thanked this post: LilSister

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
So nice. I love them all :love

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, LilSister, RoryAusten

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal