Author Topic: Maxis Chic Recolorable Stairs  (Read 12830 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Maxis Chic Recolorable Stairs
« on: April 26, 2009, 03:56:04 PM »
The Chic stairs made recolorable.  This is the one in a reddish oak color with the white rails, not the light oak one.  Why couldn't Maxis give a different stair?  huh?  

This also includes a Beachy White Washed Oak recolor and a new White Washed Oak Fence to match.

Zip Includes:
  • Chic Recolorable Stairs Mesh
  • Chic Fence in Washed White
  • Washed White color of Chic Stairs
  • Template Recolor aka Clown Recolor!

*All should be base game compatible  
These allow pass through underneath the portal step.  A door can be placed in the first position (the highest) and be useable by sims.  Thanks to LordDarcy for the info on how to do that.

Installation:
Place in your downloads folder.  No script required since these will override the originals.  These should not package with a lot but recolors will.

To Use:
  • Place stairs normally
  • Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.

DL

Credits:  Numenor for the original concept of recolorable modular stairs and nihilin for the fence and gate mesh.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:08:41 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Maxis Chic Recolorable Stairs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
These are great! I love that you can place a door at the very top  :hug: Can you do that with the new Art Nouveau ones too?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:30:24 PM by amythestfenix »

rgdyanne

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »
Awesome Lunie!! :clap :clap

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »
These are great! I love that you can place a door at the very top  :hug: Can you do that with the new Art Nouveau ones too?

Yep, I have already appended the OP cause I forgot at first.  I like the hidden type door idea. lol

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal