Author Topic: 2023 Winter Holiday Gift - My Country Kitchen  (Read 1108 times)

Offline amythestfenix

2023 Winter Holiday Gift - My Country Kitchen
« on: January 05, 2024, 04:03:35 AM »
I really wasn't sure I'd manage to post a gift this year, as real life has not been as cooperative as I'd like it to be. But I do have this kitchen that I'm pretty proud of since this is the first counter set I've made myself (using pieces from sets made by other talented people, but edited together and textured by me to make something new).

I really liked these old upper cabinets by SimSnobs even though they are not perfect. It's beyond my skills to fix them, but I really love them anyway. However, the counters that went with them would not recolor to match no matter what I did! I have a new awesome monitor and graphics card from my wonderful family and I could see the difference!

So I thought I'd recolor some other counters to match; but I could not find the perfect thing. So I made these from pieces of cabinets by Maxis, SPX, and RGiles, who are awesome creators. I've been watching "For The Love of Kitchens" and borrowed these beautiful colors from the real DeVol Kitchen company, whose kitchens I covet in real life. The meshes are actually dark bakewell green, the ones you see here are wilkes green.

This upload is the counters and the cabinets.

DL
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 04:22:49 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: FannySims, simgemaniac

Offline hokadk47

Re: 2023 Winter Holiday Gift - My Country Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 02:30:37 PM »
Congratulations with your first kitchen and thank you so much for sharing :likeit

This is a really nice kitchen - I love the green colours a lot.

Can I ask where you found the wallpaper ? It is really nice as well.

Kind regards, Helle

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal