Author Topic: Crayola Recolors - Patio Plastics Chair & Numica Table  (Read 9158 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Crayola Recolors - Patio Plastics Chair & Numica Table
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:48:57 PM »
Who says just because your starting out and have no money that you can't have some color! The cheapest table and chairs in the game now in 6 vibrant colors for your sims who like a little color in their life.

Recolor of the base game Patio Plastics Dining Chair and the Numica Dining Table. Includes 6 colors show

Downlaod Patio Plastics Chair
Downlaod Numica Table
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:32:56 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, ranabluu, Alawren

Offline Alawren

Re: Crayola Recolors - Patio Plastics Chair & Numica Table
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »
I've been redoing my downloads (one more time) and I'm trying to go with mostly recolors (although there are some new meshes from you I must have) and was sad to see that when I try to download the chair and table it takes me to the front page.

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: Crayola Recolors - Patio Plastics Chair & Numica Table
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:06:49 AM »
Something weird is going on Lunie - I'm not able to see your picture even though I know you have one there.

It flicks up, and then disappears. It doesn't do this with all pictures - for example I can see Hodadk7's pictures no troubles.

The page source doesn't look to have the image, and there's no footprint for the image either.

That's in Firefox. Looking in IE, there is a picture there, but it's an X and says its not available:

http://www.sims2artists.com/website/dlimages/hugelunatic/CrayolaDining.jpg

that's the address and  loading it up separately brings up the main site page.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:17:44 AM by celebkiriedhel »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal