Author Topic: For Sheila, Slaved Bedroom Stuff...Now Fixed...Slaved to Simply Elegant Curtains  (Read 13952 times)

jodavis

Hi, I did this filling a request by Sheila. I slaved SunniSims bed skirts and canopy to the Simply Elegant curtains by Holy Simoly. The canopy has an added subset to color its rod and curtain hooks. I also added a single version of the canopy. First some pics....

The Set...

The single canopy...

Close up of the rod...

Jan 18-I have fixed the height of the canopies. You can see the fixed height in the thread with the Irish Beds.
I gave these unique guides so you can have these in the game with the originals if you wish.
Download Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmyz2wftmyz/simplyelegantversionbedroomaccessories.rar

You NEED the Simply Elegant curtain mesh for this to work. Get it here: http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=1124.0
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:14:32 PM by HugeLunatic »

Offline amythestfenix

Re: For Sheila, Slaved Bedroom Accessories...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »
 :likeit
Thanks so much for doing this and sharing it with us! Now I have to sort out what I can get rid of... :S

*I went in to game to play with these and they are lovely. However, the canopies are quite a lot shorter than the original, so many of the beds I'd like to use them with don't work as well. Because I really, really like these, would it be possible to get versions that are as tall as the original? (I've put this note on both posts, because I wanted to make sure you saw it  :) )
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 11:04:00 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: catcrazygrannie

jodavis

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 01:19:17 AM »
I am sooo sorry. I was having size issues, I don't know how a mesh can be exported, remapped, and imported and somehow shrink. The first one I did was the size of a cat bed.. :curse I got that part sorted out but never thought about the height. I will fix it tonight and reupload. Thanks for letting me know. Jo

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 01:28:51 AM »
 tehehe  I need to know how this shrinking things works, my treadmill isn't working out very well!

Either way, lovely!  And thanks so much for doing them. :)

Offline shastakiss

Well hello jodavis :welcome2
I love how creations like this help justify having so many recolors, it's like my downloads folder is multi-tasking :rolleyes:
Thank you!

sheila

:OMG  Why, THANK YOU! I have been out of town and didn't see this until just now when I came to explore...
I am very happy that you did this for little ol me... :wub
I will be forever greatful.
Warmest Regards,
Sheila

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal