Author Topic: WCIF custom video games for sims 2  (Read 3533 times)

Offline EmmaSimsTwo

WCIF custom video games for sims 2
« on: February 03, 2016, 04:53:07 AM »
Hi!!!! I  come to you today with a WCIF (story of my life I'm returning to the world of Simming after two years off so a lot of sites I know are gone or have changed locations)

What I am looking for is this wonderful WEBSITE I once knew that had custom video games on it for the sims 2.

video games like Pacman Ms Pacman Donkey Kong Popeye and many others the way you installed them was the package file went into Downloads and the rest went into a certain folder in the folder for the University expansion pack.

the owner also had custom presents as well.

I have tried searching google with every phrase I can think of but have had NO LUCK google just picks apart what I put at random.

I'd love to have those downloads again as they are on my old desktop and it is DOA and I do not have the money to get it fixed at the time :( (plus on here I have UC and not each separate pack)

Offline gdayars

Re: WCIF custom video games for sims 2
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 01:58:30 PM »
http://www.simwardrobe.com/ is  the only one I could think of.

Offline EmmaSimsTwo

Re: WCIF custom video games for sims 2
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:44:28 PM »
I knew that! (Not really untill I checked each site I WCIF'd on lol)

THANK YOU!!!

NOW when I get done installing this round of CC (bedrooms) I can download and test those games out and if it works I CAN MAKE A MEGA MALL YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thx :likeit

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal