Author Topic: Acacia Bedroom  (Read 9386 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Acacia Bedroom
« on: March 14, 2010, 11:52:48 PM »
This set was made for my daughter, Acacia Zane, who picked out all the items, colors, artwork, etc. I think it came out beautifully and she wanted to share it with all of you.

Main furniture items in this set come from EA (mostly from the IKEA stuff pak) and from Around the Sims2. There's LOTS of deco from OM @ Avalon, Moune's Neighborhood, Around the Sims2, Yggdrasil @ Sims2Friends, Jope @ SimplyStyling, Parsimonious, and CTNutmegger @ N99 Forum Paks. All meshes are included thanks to the generous policies of these wonderful creators!

DL
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 04:39:24 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, Mcha, ElfPuddle, PrincessKharis

rgdyanne

Re: Acacia Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 11:58:51 PM »
Nice!  :happy:

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »
Mmm - this sets looks like milk chocolate. Yummy edible milk chocolate furniture :P *gnaws headboard* Thank you for sharing and I love the colors your daughter has chosen!

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 03:55:20 AM »
Kate, this room is lovely -- not sure how I missed it. Is there a bedding? My old eyes can't seem to find one, and I have very few custom beddings loaded, and didn't see one like this. At least I don't think I did! I'm still trying to figure out why I can't get my toddlers to learn or sing a nursery rhyme....sigh. I feel old.
 tehehe

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
This is one of those sets I've done stuff with that has never been posted  :blush The bedding's been redone, things have been added, etc. I've put them all into a folder at the link called Acacia CoordinatesExpandedRevised. Most files have been renamed since Ultimate Collection doesn't like longer file names. Meshes should all be the ones I always use, but let me know if there's something you need!

Offline SandyS

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
 :thx  Somehow I missed this one also!! I love it!

P.S.  Do we need to download all four zips?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:44:33 PM by SandyS »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal