Author Topic: 4esf Antique Dining  (Read 11414 times)

Offline amythestfenix

4esf Antique Dining
« on: May 03, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »
There was a WCIF for recolors of this beautiful set by 4esf on Black Pearl Sims and I said I'd hunt down my black recolors and post them. Well, I found them and cringed at the horrible, crunchy textures  :blush. So I decided to redo them.

When I did, I also found that both subsets for the tables were not recolorable, so I fixed that and I changed the TXMTs on the meshes to support transparency where desired so I could make the objects invisible and also so the textures would match for all objects.

I also made two new dining chairs, both are repositoried to the original chair for the frame with one repo for fabric to jonesi's blanket and the other to hokadk47's Campagne Lamp for Solids.

You should not have the original meshes and these meshes in your game at the same time! All credit for the set goes to 4esf for these beautiful meshes.

This folder also includes the black recolor set shown, but the black print chairs are the jonesi-slaves and the plain gold one is the Campagne lamp slave. This blanket recolor is not available yet. The curtain mesh is from the bedroom set and will be posted when finished.

DL

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 11:44:43 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, Mapat, ElfPuddle, membears, Karlene

Offline Mapat

Re: 4esf Antique Dining
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »
This is perfect  :wub   :thx

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:15:58 PM »
The black is lovely. Didn't you have a white recolor of this too? Now I'll have to go look LOL.

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 10:26:05 PM »
Thank you both for the kind comments  :love

Yes, I have a white recolor that I'm redoing to use my altered meshes. Then I'll repost it!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:28:51 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal