Author Topic: Grab Bag Beginning With T-Z  (Read 2507 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Grab Bag Beginning With T-Z
« on: June 19, 2021, 01:33:20 PM »
If you like grab bags you've probably read this before and can go directly to downloading goodies!

Because Altanna asked, I'm posting a new grab bag of coordinate sets (because I still just don't seem to have the time or energy to get pics taken and posts written and all that goes into posting.

I'm always making new pieces, so even if you have one of these sets, these files will be the most updated versions and may contain new things. If you do have one of these sets, the file names have probably changed as I now have a standard naming format and all older files have been updated to it! Get rid of the old files as these will not overwrite them!

There are no pics and meshes are not included, although they should all be found here (do let me know if any are missing). Everything should be clearly labeled. It's a surprise package and I hope there will be things people will enjoy. If anyone wants to take pics of these for me, just send them to me in a pm or put them in this thread and I'll make a real post for that set  :flowers

Sets included:
Talbert
TC58
TiedUpBlack
TiedUpBlue
TLCManly
TrueBlue
Twilight
UrbanOasis
Vacation
VintagePicnic
VintageViolets
Viola
Voysey
Wellesley
WhitewashedCottage
Williamsburg
Winter
WinterGarden
WitcheryDark
WitcheryGrey
WitcheryRose
WitcheryWhite
WoodlandFriends
Wordsmith
Xanadu
Yucatan
Zoom

DL
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 01:47:43 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, shastakiss, CatherineTCJD, LilSister

Offline hokadk47

Re: Grab Bag Beginning With T-Z
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 04:03:45 PM »
Thank you so much :love

Offline altanna

Re: Grab Bag Beginning With T-Z
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 06:06:25 PM »
 :likeit Kate, this was so nice of you! I've just started going through, and already in love with Tied Up Black and Twilight@ And TC58 was a HUGE surprise! I can't wait to look at the Witchery sets!!  :hug :hug :grouphug :blowkiss :blowkiss

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal