Author Topic: 2020 Thanksgiving  (Read 2947 times)

Offline amythestfenix

2020 Thanksgiving
« on: November 26, 2020, 02:07:12 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US and a happy day to everyone!

I love these pieces from VitaSims, but they needed some work to be used in my game since they were created around 2007. I've changed the filenames, improved the textures as much as I could, made sure the TXMTs all matched, made the diagonal curtain repo to the straight one, quarter-tile enabled, etc. The furniture, rug, and curtain are from the Royale Living Room.

The lamps are from the Amber Room, oranges from the Vanessa Bedroom (my recolor inc), flowers on the sideboard from the Natalia Bedroom (my recolors inc), and the flowers and candles on the table from the Saloon Set (my recolors inc). Bonus set of dishes redone from SimGedoehns with add-ons and recolors from me.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:15:34 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, shastakiss, CatherineTCJD, LilSister

Offline altanna

Re: 2020 Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 03:52:17 PM »
This room is lovely! Weird though, the folder AmF_VitaSimsJSAmberRmLamps is empty. And do I need original Vita files here?

Offline CatherineTCJD

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 04:58:19 PM »
Beautiful set!!!! Thank you so much for fixing up all these old/wonderful meshes  :love
And Happy Thanksgiving to you too  :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 10:04:41 PM »
Thank for letting me know, Deb! It's fixed now :blush

Thank you both for the kind comments!

The following users thanked this post: altanna

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 05:14:34 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing.

I love the idea of giving new life to all these classic meshes - they have so much potential :love

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 09:39:06 PM »
Thank you! There really aren't many creators who did this type of antique or ornate furniture. Helga did some, there are some conversions by Kativip and Yolartut, Cashcraft has a few, Sims Design Avenue had some. There may be a few more lurking out there. It feels a lot like doing restoration work  :)

The following users thanked this post: altanna, LilSister, aelflaed

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal