Author Topic: Brookhaven Manor *Apartments*  (Read 6529 times)

Dinad2610

Brookhaven Manor *Apartments*
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »

Brookhave Manor Apartments
-Fully Furnished Apartment Lot with 5 individual Units. Has plenty of common areas, including Pool, Gym, Basketball hoops, Nightclub and fully functioning Restaurant.

-Medium Sized Lot. Rent per Apartment is $2244 to $2980

-To be able to rent a fully furnished apartment, you can either use Carrigon's Apartment Hack (link below) or you can do the following: Walk your Sim to the front door of the Apartment you want to rent. Use cheat code: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. Shift click on the door and there should be an option to rent the apartment furnished. When you are done, Enter the same cheat and change true to false.

-Carrigon's Apartment Hack can be found HERE

-Requires all EP's up to Apartment Life.  See links for the required meshes on the download page.

DL

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:03:48 PM by Dinad2610 »

gayle_afcb

Re: Brookhaven Manor *Apartments*
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »
And it's a wonderful lot to play  :bighug

Edna

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »
It is a sweet lot. i like it a "lot"

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 07:53:29 PM »
Snagged and bagged :)   I'm gonna have some flashing blues but that's cause I don't have Uni and Pets.  I should be able to modify this easily.  Thanks Di!!
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Dinad2610

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:10:17 PM »
I'm not sure how much Uni and Pets stuff I actually used... so hopefully there won't be too much missing or flashing for you! :D

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »
I know it's late and I should have posted this sooner so I'm sorry if I'm posting on a REALLY old thread.

Anyway, no flashing blues, a couple of reds in the clean installer that I deleted before installing.  When I got in the lot, it was really laggy, the whole first floor exterior wall paint wasn't there, the treadmills in the gym weren't there (from Uni and they're not base game compatible.... hint, hint  :yagami ) and a couple of beds, I'm assuming either from Uni or Pets weren't there also but otherwise ok.  It's a gorgeous property but it was so laggy just looking at it, I was afraid to bring sims in and play it.

Just thought you should know :) 
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Dinad2610

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »
It's a pretty big lot with a bit of cc on it as well...so it lagging a bit doesn't surprise me...I also think it depends on your pc too ...as it doesn't lag for me...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal