Author Topic: Recolor  (Read 4383 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Recolor
« on: February 24, 2010, 01:39:10 PM »
This was a request at BPS for a new mesh, but I have those canvas meshes that I made and I think this would look really good as a recolor on the square ones.

I have this that can be used to emboss textures/colors if that helps.

Or maybe someone else has some textures that would work.  I can obviously make a mesh, but I can't texture that image.  And since I've already made a square painting mesh, several in fact! LoL  I was hoping someone either has a good texture to share or would like to recolor this for me and Eva.

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Recolor
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 02:22:06 PM »
Here you go! I didn't have time to look at it in game this morning, so let me know if it needs tweaking  :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:37:19 PM by amythestfenix »

Sesame

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »
Kate I can't see yours? is there a link?

Anyway HL I did this too and wanted to know did you want the Horizontal lines in it like the original?

Kate did you do the original or did you use the blue one HL supplied?  ???

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
I did the original, and I was doing it quickly before work, so I missed that I had messed up the link  :blush Yours is probably nicer!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »
Thanks both!  And of course I want them both because they will probably look different :D 

How you do the recolor is up to you, I just want the original coloring, not the blue.

Sesame

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
Actually looks like Kate and I did the same thing by copying the lower left quarter panel and flipping and reversing it to make a whole. Nice job Kate!  :punk:

rgdyanne

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 01:57:54 AM »
 :perfect10:

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 01:20:46 PM »
Actually looks like Kate and I did the same thing by copying the lower left quarter panel and flipping and reversing it to make a whole. Nice job Kate!  :punk:

Thanks, Ses! That was the clearest part of the image, so it makes sense that we'd both use it :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal