Author Topic: Place setting Napkin and Cutlery - repositoried  (Read 1997 times)

Offline hokadk47

Place setting Napkin and Cutlery - repositoried
« on: December 05, 2021, 07:10:13 PM »
This is just a small upload, but the items are very useful when you like to set tablescapes, as I do.
I will refer to this set every time I upload plates, plate recols etc.

The Napkin and Cutlery items have 3 slots, so you can place plates and glasses on it and move the whole placesetting to the table as one unit.
That makes it a lot easier to decorate, no matter which type of table you are decorating.

For standard tables 1x1, 1x2 and 1x3 you can use the 2 person item and just place it directly on the table slot.
For non standard, round tables etc. the 1 person items can be used together with an OMSP.

Included items (only some of the recols are shown)

• 1 person Napkin to put an a plate (2 subsets, repo to JonesiBB)
  • 1 person Napkin to put an a plate (2 subsets, repo to AFSolids)
  • 1 person Napkin and Cutlery, centered with 3 slots (2 subsets, repo to JonesiBB)
  • 1 person Napkin and Cutlery, centered with 3 slots (2 subsets, repo to AFSolids)
  • 2 persons Napkin and Cutlery, centered with 3 slots (2 subsets, repo to JonesiBB)
  • 2 persons Napkin and Cutlery, centered with 3 slots (2 subsets, repo to AFSolids)
  • 10 recols of Cutlery (not all are shown)

Napkins and Cutlery - repositoried and recols DL

You will need the AFSolids mesh and/or Jonesi Bedblanket for the fabric of these items to show up correctly

Link to AFSolids mesh (a lamp) GM
Find 100+ AFSolids recols in Amythestfenix section DL

Link to Jonesi Bedblanket mesh GM
Find JonesiBB recols all over the place - ex. look into my Holidays section, my recols section, Amythestfenix color coordinates section etc.

Enjoy, Helle
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 07:22:19 PM by hokadk47 »

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix, CatherineTCJD, Astarte64, Avrora, PenelopeT, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Place setting Napkin and Cutlery - repositoried
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 09:50:19 PM »
This will be so useful! Maybe my tables will be more beautiful now, too!  :thx

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 12:21:39 PM »
Yeah, now decorating fun begins.
At least for me there is nothing like napkins and cutlery to give the tablescape character.
I wish I had more though.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:58:10 PM »
More is always better when it comes to deco items!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal