Author Topic: hello  (Read 2454 times)

hannie18

hello
« on: April 04, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
Hi, I just posted a question in the meshing help forum and I realised I have never formally introduced myself on this forum.

So that is long overdue, I guess. My name is Hanneke (Hannie18) and some of you might know me from BPS or Colour Sims. I am a relatively new mesher, so still learning, but getting a bit better each time (or at least I'd like to think so).

I love this forum and have loved it ever since I started finding my way in the community (about 2 years ago). I always visit your forum at least once a week, when I look for the wonderful updates to include in my Sunday Updates post at BPS. Obviously I also grab most of it myself cause it is just toooooo nice!

Anyways, that's it. I guess.

xxx Hanneke

Offline Gwenke

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:15:34 PM »
Welcome, Hannie.

I'm also a relatively new mesher (more into tweaking things), but it's still addictive.

Also I am very happy about the updates you and the others do at BPS. Makes life so much easier. Thank you!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 09:22:18 AM »
Welcome, Hanneke :love

I am a big fan of all your stuff, you give me a lot of inspiration. I hope you will stop by here now and then and have some inspiration too.

Kind regards, Helle

Offline TaliaKirana

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 01:18:16 PM »
Welcome!  :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 12:42:47 AM »
Welcome, Hannie! I am always downloading your lovely things at BPS- and I really appreciate you for putting our things in the finds there  :flowers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal