Author Topic: Sims2Play Accorde Living in Art Deco Style  (Read 20318 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Sims2Play Accorde Living in Art Deco Style
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:09:25 AM »
I really wanted an entertainment center for my Art Deco house, so, with permission from Shoukeir, I repositoried this beautiful set from Sims2Play. Then I recolored the master cupboard in SimsDesignAvenues 4 great Art Deco textures so it would match the Library, Ballroom, Living Room, and Dining Room sets. Meshes are found in the same folder; original set can be found HERE :flowers

Sofa and tables shown are from the Library set, recliner is base game (recolors coming soon), please ask about anything else.

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:55:13 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, catcrazygrannie

Offline Karlene

Re: Sims2Play Accorde Living in Art Deco Style
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »
Oh my God! BEAUTIFUL! I never even noticed this set!  :thumbup  Are you or any one else working on fabric recolors? I wonder if it could be slaved to jonesi's blanket? (not asking, just wondering, I know nothing about this stuff or if it's possible ???) I'm so happy that someone else loves this time period as much as I DO! :thx
'

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
I do plan to do fabric recolors, but first I wanted all the woods to work together. I also thought about slaving to the blanket, but I didn't want to have to look through the HUGE number of unsuitable blanket recolors every time I chose a fabric. By recoloring the fabric masters, I only have suitable fabrics to look through.

Maybe it would have been better to have treated all of these items as one set, then there would be less masters? I could go back and do that, but without remapping, I think it would only be 3 fabric files instead of 5.   

Offline altanna

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
This is quite lovely :-)

Deb

Offline kaserina

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 12:13:20 AM »
I never thought of Sims2Play and Art Deco together, but that entertainment center is a perfect expansion for your recent themed sets.  I would like to have recolor #2 in real life!  Thank you!

Offline Lightheart

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »
The huge number of objects/items/textures in your sets always makes my head explode! But every set is spot-on wonderful.

Thank you for my overstuffed Downloads folder! :thumbup
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Offline RKetex

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 02:29:52 AM »
I never thought of Sims2Play and Art Deco together, [...]

Have to agree...Always tended to bypass this set thinking it was not quite what my Sims were looking for.  tehehe How wrong was I? :blush This is actually a great set!  :hug

Offline Karlene

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 11:22:06 AM »
I never even thought about the slog through my  blanket recolors, just to find one or two that might work!! :thumbd Now you know why I'M not a recolorist :D I know that what ever you come up with will be FANTASTIC :woot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal