Author Topic: [Slaved] Inge Jones Auto Drapes  (Read 10852 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

[Slaved] Inge Jones Auto Drapes
« on: July 23, 2009, 02:52:01 AM »
The original mesh by Inge Jones @ Simlogical.  They automatically close at night and open during the day.  I have fixed the meshes so the short one moves up/down in AL, the short now takes all textures from the Taller one, and they are remapped to take the full texture.  (current recolors NOT broken)  I have also created an additional mesh for countertop-ish height.  The reason?  Because I don't want to wade through hundreds of long colors to find short ones.  I would much prefer to take my short mesh that uses the same colors as the long.

My mesh with diagonal is 35kb. One recolor of the Taller mesh is between 40-50kb. So you see that for less than one recolor you can have a whole new mesh! =)

Who is the Master?
Master
  • ijAutodrapesDMMCTaller
Slave
  • ijAutodrapesDMMCShorter
  • HL_Counter_ijAutodrapesDMMCTaller
  • All diagonals
**The only recolors you need are for ijAutodrapesDMMCTaller**

NOTE: All file names and GUIDs are the same as Inge's originals!  Allow them to overwrite and do not have both in game!

ijAutodrapes - Short and Taller
DL

Counter Height add-on by me - Optional
DL

Recolors:  Are mine and used with Grito's textures from the SIP recolors.  No idea regarding the policy/textures so they are unreleased.

All credit goes to Inge for the original mesh as well as the coding for the open/close animation.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 04:43:43 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf, aelflaed

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Inge Jones Auto Drapes - Repositoried
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:03:08 AM »
Hurray! I knew you would get it to work  :wub My download folder is extremely grateful  :flowers

Offline hokadk47

Re: Inge Jones Auto Drapes - Repositoried
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 06:19:16 AM »
 :OMG  I think you have magic fingertip :realbighug:s

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal