Author Topic: Tinkle-Pocci Grant Park Curtains  (Read 14271 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Tinkle-Pocci Grant Park Curtains
« on: June 16, 2014, 02:29:33 PM »
The same old Real Life problems have kept me away from simming since right after Christmas, but now that I don't have to spend my limited computer time doing work-related things, I hope to be more active  :) So much has gone on while I've been away, and I may never catch up with all the great things that have been posted everywhere!

Tinkle @ BlackPearlSims converted to TS2 these fantastic curtains by Pocci  to match her conversion of Baufive's TS3 Grant Park windows (a beautiful set!) and I really needed them in lots of colors!

I did them in the same textures as my default bedding replacements (and will eventually expand to all 100+ colors in the future).  Both the long curtains (shown) and the cafe curtains come in the linen textures which match all my other solid linen recolors and the cafe curtains have a bonus white eyelet recolor (shown).

Shown in Sea (Meshes included thanks to Tinkle's generous policy  :love)

DL Default Bedding Match Colors
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 07:12:48 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: domotana, ElfPuddle, TnyLdOn, Karlene, catcrazygrannie

Offline Karlene

Re: Tinkle-Pocci Grant Park Curtains
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »
 :thx :likeit So happy that you're back in the game! Have you seen the recolors of these that are over at casa linda's? Very pretty! We've missed you! :woot

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:28:15 AM »
Kate, welcome back! And you brought presents  :omg I love these curtains and your recolors are lovely with the double stripe at the bottom, what a nice detail! And you have made the eyelet cafe curtain that always belonged in the set. Thank you  :flowers

Offline SandyS

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:07 PM »
Welcome back! Thanks for the beautiful curtains!  :blowkiss

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 07:39:52 PM »
Thanks for the sweet comments!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal