Author Topic: RgdyAnne's Kitchen Made Mixer Made Functional  (Read 9842 times)

Honeywell

RgdyAnne's Kitchen Made Mixer Made Functional
« on: August 19, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »

More Than A Mixer

Faces: 2843
Vertices: 3046
***This is a high poly item. To put those numbers in perspective, this is roughly double the polys of the EA food processors.***

Around three months ago I fell in love with this awesome KitchenAid mixer I saw in a picture that I had to have.  That mixer was part of RgdyAnne's Kitchen Made set and when I contacted her to ask if I could make it functional she generously gave her permission.  Three months later...I finally finished.  Along with making it functional I created some additional recolors of it but it still has all nine colors from the original so it'll still match RgdyAnne's deco set. 

I usually only post to MTS but I thought anyone got the Kitchen Made set from here might be interested in it.   You can see more pictures and download HERE from MTS if anyone is interested.  (You don't need to be a member to download.)  Thanks again, RgdyAnne and Sims 2 Artists. :)

Offline shastakiss

Re: RgdyAnne's Kitchen Made Mixer Made Functional
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »
I saw these at MTS - it's nice you cross-posted it here! And I love RgdyAnne's mixer so having it as a functional food processor is really cool, thank you for sharing :wub

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
There are really few functional food processors, so thank you for converting this!

Offline Nonni

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 12:12:17 PM »
 :likeit I am impressed! Well done.
"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy."
~ Sir Isaac Newton

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
Thank you very much - having this is making the kitchen very realistic :love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal