Author Topic: [IKEA] - LAMPAN Table Lamp  (Read 12150 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

[IKEA] - LAMPAN Table Lamp
« on: October 08, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »
A certain fish pointed out to me some recolors of the LAMPAN table lamp in IKEA by NixNivis and how you could only recolor one subset.  So after a bit of sad fishy eyes I took a look at the lamp.

This mod now gives two subsets to the lamp (frame, shade) and both take the same texture.  Note that you will have to recolor existing recolors to get the new frame subset to show up or add the appropriately edited MMAT resources to existing recolors.

Please see INSTALLATION instructions here.

DL
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:47:16 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf, catcrazygrannie

Offline amythestfenix

Re: IKEA - LAMPAN Table Lamp
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »
I just did this lamp as part of a recolor project and was irritated that it didn't have 2 subsets. Now you've fixed it! What great timing  :hug I'll just do a quick redo of the recolor with the fix and all will be well  :blowkiss

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 08:40:23 PM »
I think I know that fish tehehe
I love that you were able to do this, I'm always so impressed with your mad skillz. Thank you for continuing to create and share such cool stuff!

LunaC

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 09:46:59 AM »
I love this little lamp in the game. I have two real ones I use too. I'm sooo glad I can now have colour choices to co ordinate with the room's decor!!  :flowers Awesome work! Thank you!  :blowkiss

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal