Author Topic: Quilted Toddler Blanket Bedding Match  (Read 18694 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Quilted Toddler Blanket Bedding Match
« on: May 05, 2009, 11:22:15 PM »
This time we have the Quilted Toddler Blanket in a Maxis Crib Bedding Match.  This will take all Maxis and custom Crib bedding colors.  I mapped it specifically to take advantage of the Maxis bumper pads, custom ones may/may not look as good since it will depend on whether the bedding also has the quilted bumper pads.

Has different GUID's than the FT match version so both can happily reside next to each other.

:TS2  

Download
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:47:15 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha

rgdyanne

Re: Quilted Toddler Blanket Bedding Match
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »
YAY!!!  :thumbup :clap :happy: :celebrate

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 12:36:24 AM »
squee! Crib-bedding match is excellent!   :thumbup Since you've got to have crib bedding in a nursery, there will automatically be one of these available to match  :wub I should weed out crib beddings that don't work with this.... that will make room for more that do!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:18:49 AM by amythestfenix »

Nyx1961

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »
This is adorable, Lunie! I love crib match stuff. Thanks!  :love :flowers

BlueSoup

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 12:46:14 AM »
Awesome! :happy:

lewisb

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 02:30:20 AM »
Got them at MTS2, but I am so happy about the quilts. I do have a question, I recolored the quilts, freetime and seasons, and I have a problem with the layout. I wanted a straight layout like yours, but mine come out choppy.  I don't know how to stop the quilt from chopping up my texture.  lol

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:19 AM »
Um...show me a picture?  lol  I have the uvmaps available for the quilt in the other thread, the non bedding match ones.  But the quilt top itself is broke into 4 squares that are repeated.  That may be the issue.  I haven't looked at the seasons one so I don't know the mapping on that one.

lewisb

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 04:26:46 AM »
I have a couple of pics:

This is not what I wanted, although a couple of them came out okay. Still not what I wanted.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 04:52:17 AM »
Those are cute! :))

I am guessing that you are wondering the pattern that Maxis used to place each square.  There isn't one.  If you look at the UVMaps there is a picture that shows where each square is applied.  There are five squares that are randomly placed.  Normal quilts usually have a sequence of repeating, but Maxis is not normal.

sleighill

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 06:10:59 AM »
Too cute...thanks so much...for just one more download I don't need...but must have!

lewisb

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 03:29:38 PM »
Those are cute! :))

I am guessing that you are wondering the pattern that Maxis used to place each square.  There isn't one.  If you look at the UVMaps there is a picture that shows where each square is applied.  There are five squares that are randomly placed.  Normal quilts usually have a sequence of repeating, but Maxis is not normal.

Thanks Lunie, if it's okay for me to call you that.  I will try that later this evening.

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
Thank you very much :clap :happy:

gayle_afcb

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 04:17:06 AM »
Oh these are so cute Lunie  :))

I have that same recolour in game too lol and the matching bedding !!

Lewis those recols look cool, look forward to seeing the finished article :thumbup1

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal