Author Topic: CTNutmegger's Dazzle Drapes - Repository  (Read 24716 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

CTNutmegger's Dazzle Drapes - Repository
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:41:05 PM »
I confess...I like WCIF and Requests.   :;  Especially when I feel like creating something but at a loss as to something useful to make.  And this set came from me sneaking into amythestfenix thread about what she is working on.  Curious Lunie is curious.

This is CTNutmegger's Retro Dazzle Drapes with the Long Drape as the Main texture.  For recolors all you need to do is recolor the Long Drapes, likewise, any recolors you currently have you only need to keep the ones for the Long Drape.

Catch all those references to the Long Drape?   :;

All credits to CTNutmegger for the mesh and package, I just changed them to point to a single package for the texture.  Filenames are the same, so just overwrite the originals you have.  These are the meshes for all three sizes including diagonals.

Download
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:02:36 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Nyx1961

Re: CTNutmegger's Dazzle Drapes - Repository
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 01:52:19 AM »
These are fabulous, HL!  :love Thanks so much.  :hug: It's really nice of you to take on these requests and it's appreciated bunches.  :blowkiss

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 02:08:32 AM »
Your welcome Nyx!  :)

I know kate wants 2 & 3 tile, but I can't find these in 2 tile already.  I have to create all new packages for those.  I will wait and see if they exist (aside from the bedding ones) before I do them.

Nyx1961

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 02:15:14 AM »
There are 2-tile ones here, Lunie http://n99forumpaks.djssims.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=19&skip=70 I think there are one more pair in the 2-tile version than in the single-tile version, which kind of sucks.  :dunno

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 02:21:21 AM »
Yep, they have two subsets instead of one and they currently take there color from Maxis bedding.  So I either write over those so they are not available with the bedding, or I have to create new packages.

lol I'm thinking on it.  I am currently fixing my short Holy Simoly to work with their new ones. :)

Moonkist

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 01:14:52 AM »
Kate aka CTNutmegger has a 2 tile version as well of these (Not the maxis bedding ones.) I'm not sure if she released them yet. I have them as I am a member of the N99 Forum pak but I can ask her if I can send them to you and you can make them slaves as well if you want.

I love these drapes and abuse them regularly in my game. lol

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »
That would be awesome if she released those! Or if you could convince her to send them to me. :D  She can also find me at MTS2 to send me anything.

The only ones I have are the Maxis Match.  I was in process of fixing them but wings is doing funny things with the mesh so I am taking a break from them.  Your not the only one who loves those.  Between hers and Reyns are the two I abuse most.

Moonkist

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 01:40:24 AM »
I left her a PM over at N99 and gave her link to this thread so she may pop over here
or leave me message to relay. I know she is really busy at the moment with real life.

The new 2 tile set pulls it's textures from main 2 tiles mesh. So it should be easy I would
think to convert them to pull from the 1 tile version.

She has made 4 sets. 1 & 2 Tile MM bedding curtains and 1 & 2 tile normal versions.
All are released but the 2 tile normal version which is probably an oversight.

Moonkist

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 03:22:28 AM »
I talked to Kate and she told me she plans redo the whole set and make some improvements.
This is why she hasn't released the 2 tile set yet. The new version will be repository! :D

She's so short on time right now soo it may be a few weekends.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 03:37:37 AM »
Sounds good!  Thanks for letting me know.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 12:33:39 AM »
And I missed THIS thread! Argh! How do I miss these things? I must look through every section...or I'll miss something fantastic! Thanks soooo much for these! Sneak in more often! Feel free to make anything and everything I ramble on about! Let me know if there's anything I can make for you  :wub

The main problem I have with Kat's (CTN) two tile bedding match curtains is that they are not the same height as the one-tile ones and the one-tile ones don't have recolorable rods, so using them in the same room drives me crazy (yes, I'm somewhat OCD about that, I straighten other people's pictures on the wall too  :laugh:).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 12:38:52 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 01:57:30 AM »
The main problem I have with Kat's (CTN) two tile bedding match curtains is that they are not the same height as the one-tile ones and the one-tile ones don't have recolorable rods, so using them in the same room drives me crazy (yes, I'm somewhat OCD about that, I straighten other people's pictures on the wall too  :laugh:).

:)  It's why I like making Maxis Match.  Glad you don't mind me lurking and peaking around your forum.  You give me ideas.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »
I have MANY ideas- many, many ideas!  :))  Please feel free to make as many of them as you want  :D 

gayle_afcb

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 03:14:25 PM »
I think I will make you and Nyx your own request area, that way we can keep up and make sure we don't miss any  :; lol :snubie

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »
I will always take advantage of those willing to make things for me  :)) I'm willing to help them out too if they want anything I can do for them!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal