Author Topic: About me  (Read 22481 times)

Offline Dominie

Re: About me
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 10:27:06 PM »
Yw!

and okay, and yeah, I was pretty shocked.  Where should I post them?

Offline Moune

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »
How about uploading posting them over on the Sims Chat board. That way we can all enjoy them.  :)

Offline Dominie

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 07:04:21 PM »
lol, okay.  I will then.

Gail (dwightsciple)

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 05:39:30 AM »
Moune, so glad I found you!  and Dominie, that is a fantastic Cambodian house.

Offline Moune

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
Gail! Fabulous to see you here! What a joy to see so many former JS'ers here.  :love

Offline Dominie

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 11:16:38 PM »
Hi Moune :)

Well, I haven't thrown up those pics, but here is the reason why...

The other day I had the same weird stuff happen to the content of another house I placed into the same game (a newly spawned so-called vanilla game), and I have placed this house into other games with no issues before.  I restarted the game a few more times, and it was normal.  I have never had this happen before with lots put into a newly spawned game, but for some reason this one must have been having a hard time with custom content.  I hope that makes sense, lol.

Anyways, so this morning I installed the Cambodian home into another game and it was just fine.  I was thrilled to find only a few things blue, so..basically all i have to do besides placing a couple of things in a separate folder, is to make sure that all creators have no issues with their stuff uploaded with the lot and to work on the landscaping a bit.  I originally arranged alot of the plants to work along with the surrounding jungle neighborhood plants, as part of the rules of the contest was for the home to be built on a lot much smaller than what I wanted/needed.  So, a few plant rearrangement and a way to make sure the sims (just dawned on me) can go through the water and up the stairs...and it can be repackaged.  I am so happy.

Anyways, once I have all this done, I will upload the lot here as well as on Oasis where i am a moderator.  :)

Offline Moune

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2012, 08:07:54 AM »
Good news, good news, Dominie. :) It is much better to have that beautiful Cambodian house unhurt than having a few strange and funny pictures to gape at.

But how weird that you had the same thing happen to another house too - and in a newly spawned vanilla game, no less. This game sure moves in mysterious ways sometimes.  wtf

Offline StephSim

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2012, 06:17:50 PM »
Hiya Moune,

It's wonderful to see that you are not only reviving your older creations, but that you have new things in the making as  well. Your work is absolutely brilliant. :love

I love your creations. As I am a mix and match sort of lot decorator, I tend to use a huge variety of Simmers creations to get the final look I want and I can honestly say that I doubt I can create a single lot without using something from your vast collection of creations!

Regardless...Welcome to S2A and  :thx for all that you have given of yourself to the Sims 2 community at large!

Offline Moune

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
Thank you very much, Steph.   :) I know your lots well from MTS. They're always both beautiful and very well thought out, so I'm very honoured that you like to use my stuff in them.

S2A is definitely such a cool place to hang out. Lots of creativity around and plenty of friendly and generous people too.  :love

Offline caravirt

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 01:15:33 AM »
Moune is here! That´s a wonderful surprise ...  :love
I love your work so much and visit your site at regular intervals. And since I couldn´t reach it in the last weeks, I feared, that you and your work is lost  :blush ... it´s such a pleasure to see you here.  :flowers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal