Author Topic: Kitchen Clutter Meshes  (Read 4481 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Kitchen Clutter Meshes
« on: December 26, 2014, 01:42:22 PM »
Unfortunately, I've needed to replace a lot of broken links lately, and it takes a lot of time and energy to do so. Sometimes the site has disappeared, hackings occur, or I don't find out about a broken link for months. I've decided to simply post a folder of my most-used kitchen clutter meshes here. I am not trying to take away anything from other creators, merely to make sure their work is not lost in any unforeseen circumstance. I will, of course, continue to give credits (and links, if possible) to the original creators and their sites. There are other treasures to be found at those sites as well, and not all downloaders have visited everywhere  :flowers

Others have been added and some of these links are broken- I'll update the list and collection file whenever I get time  :blush

Standard Disclaimer- PLEASE READ:
These meshes will be included for your convenience because so many sites are gone or vanish without warning. It's not intended to infringe on creator's rights in any way! I will always link to the original creator's site and the original mesh if it is available and I know where it is!

These meshes are my working copies and they have probably been changed in some way! These recolors should work with the original meshes if you have them.

I change all filenames, so they won't overwrite and so I know how I revised the original. My standard changes are: TXMT (I like less shine and want all items of a type to match) and I usually enable transparency, make quarter-tile enabled, re-categorize, possibly price change or add shiftability, and change catalog description so the creator's name and item name are visible in game.

If you are a creator who is unhappy with this, please let me know and I will not post your meshes!

I do recolor other meshes for my dish sets from time to time, so be sure to check the set mesh listing to make sure you got them all.

Mesh List Removed (Currently so broken and out of date!)

DL
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 08:33:06 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, Karlene, LilSister, croi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal