Author Topic: Happy birthday, amythestfenix!  (Read 19066 times)

Offline shastakiss

Happy birthday, amythestfenix!
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:09:44 PM »
You: dislikes making wallpapers
Me: is very happy to make some for you

two patterns in nine colors each with white (§6) or wood (§7) moulding
download - alternate

I just picked some of my favorite colors in your tremendous(!) palette but please let me know if you had some other colors you really love or need or want?! Haven't we all been there decorating a room and it's just been the most frustrating Goldilocks thing where this one is too dark and this one is too pale?  :))

I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!  :love
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:13:49 PM by shastakiss »

The following users thanked this post: Alawren

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Happy birthday, amythestfenix!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 03:56:04 PM »
Oh, Shasta! I love them  :wub And you are so so sweet to think of doing this for me! I will love using them both in many houses to come  :woot  These colors are beautiful, and I think all of them are from the bedding defaults which are the colors I use most. Since you so kindly offered, I would love to have vine in twilight, inkwash, toffee, cardinal and burnt almond, please, and calico in toffee and cardinal as I use those colors as defaults.

I'm having to completely remake my game- computer crash, complete reinstall of windows, reinstall all programs, mess with SimPE, try to remember what CEP fixes were in Program files, try to find script files for fireplaces and mod stairs that I can't find the backup for, yadda, yadda, yadda  :mad  I can really only sit at the computer for about 2 hours at a time so this is taking forever.

However, I'm trying to look on the bright side and do a major "clean and re-organize" so at least I can make something good come from the loss.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:11:27 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 06:18:01 PM »
Thanks so much, Mapat!

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 04:42:29 PM »
Kate! I'm so happy you took me up on my offer because how could I forget how much I love cardinal!? I can also see me using the vine inkwash a lot too :wub

download - alternate

I'm sorry to hear about your computer but a fresh start can be nice, right? And I'm sure we'd all be happy to help with any wcifs you might have for missing fireplace scripts and stuff  :)

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »
Happy, happy birthday :love

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 06:11:50 PM »
Shasta, they look wonderful! I know I'll be putting them in a house soon  :blowkiss

Helle, thank you for the birthday wishes :wub

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 11:11:26 PM »
Happy belated birthday, Kate!  :flowers

Offline RKetex

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 11:23:54 PM »
Kate, another very belated Happy Birthday!  :flowers  :blowkiss I'm not playing SIMS these days due to a lot of travel for work. These wallpapers are so wonderful!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal