Author Topic: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation & Mod Sofa: Walnut Wood- Jasmine PinkTextures  (Read 13212 times)

Offline amythestfenix

I love all of blake_boy's things at MTS2 (and I particularly like the fact that they are repository   :)) ), but I wanted some more textures for the new Tivoli-Plantation set. So I made some Maxis-matching ones.

Then I started to take a screen shot. Hmm, my new bedding set (with HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles and RgdyAnne's ZeeDeco pillows from Sims2Artists forum and Sherry's 500 Gift Blanket from SimsCave) would look better with a dark walnut recolor- so I made one. The room needed some more furniture, so I did the Annie modular sofa to match (also recolors blake_boy's Opera mod sofa). Modular sofas need Inge's mod sofa global patch from here.

Then I wanted bookcases (Maxis UNI Dahlen and FT Bookworm), a desk chair (Maxis BG Cowboy), paintings (Maxis UNI bulletin board; Maxis NL reprint serial with an awesome painting by Isabelle Auer- My Favorite Trees 4, and a large cat taken from an eyeglass case; and Maxis NL Sent To My Room with the fantastic Rosina Wachtmeister's Colorful Flower 1), curtains (CTNutmegger's Dazzle Drapes made repository by HugeLunatic) and a plant (Jope's fern from SimplyStyling's Garden 4. I also used my Maxis Whodunnit lamps in Sea with the pewter lamp base from here.

All meshes are included with the generous permission of the artists except the ZeeDeco Pillows (which are a must-have, go get them if you don't have them!)

*This set now has a collection file!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:32:49 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline hokadk47

Re: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation & Mod Sofa: Walnut Wood- Jasmine PinkTextures
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:22:31 PM »
 :love :likeit

Offline altanna

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 09:19:06 PM »
 :realbighug:

You know, Kate, I really love this room. I love the walnut Tivoli stuff. I only have one problem, and that is getting a dresser to match, LOL!!!!

Now if this was just blue...... :yagami :yagami :yagami

:gayle  Deb

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 02:52:14 AM »
You know, Blake has a really generous 'do whatever" policy, so maybe one of our great meshers here would make us a matching dresser for the set...if someone requested  :yagami

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 04:40:13 AM »
There is no dresser?  Srsly?  hmm...

Offline altanna

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »
 :realbighug: :realbighug: :realbighug:

Could ya Lunie? Could ya, huh? Could ya please?

Oh, Lunie. You are the bestest!!!!!

Deb :gayle :yagami

rgdyanne

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 02:38:11 AM »
Lunie,

don't know watcha got goin' already but if you haven't already got it completed I'd be happy to make a dresser to match this set.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 02:55:03 AM »
If you've got nothing going on go for it.  I just finished a bookcase and I really want to make this one tile crib for TS3.  I've got a preliminary one working, I just need to remap and tweak placement.

rgdyanne

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 05:51:55 AM »
Nope, nothing Sims going on, just the usual RL stuff. So I'll do the dresser. Can't wait to see your crib for TS3 I still haven't braved trying to do stuff for TS3 I've heard it's such a pain in the butt.

Offline altanna

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 03:33:50 AM »
This would be awesome, especially if the dresser could take the textures from the other Tivoli items!!!

Wow, my brain is imploding from all the decorating I could do!!!!!    :OMG :OMG :OMG :gayle

Thanks Anne!!!!

Deb

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 01:25:24 PM »
I agree with Deb (of course!); it would be awesome! Thanks so much, Anne  :blowkiss

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 04:59:01 PM »
Yes that would be awesome! (Especially if you happened to want to make a 1-tile dresser which is not very tall, and has slots on top...)  :innocent

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »
It could look like the end table!

rgdyanne

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 06:54:12 PM »
LOL, weeeeelll right now I've completed a two tile dresser but need to fix the slots (Thanks again Lunie for your help figuring out how I borked them!) then I can do a 1-tile dresser, too. The dresser is slaved to the Tivoli 2 tile coffee table like all the other pieces and it does take recolors.

However, this won't be happening today, as it's Super Bowl Sunday and I'll be stuffing my face with food and watching the commercials!  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal