Author Topic: SDA Art Deco Grand Salon  (Read 20080 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SDA Art Deco Grand Salon
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:10:41 AM »
See updated information on this set HERE at Tumblr!

I've redone the SDA Art Deco Grand Salon set so it will have all the matching textures from the Study, Salon, and Dining Room sets. In addition, I've repositoried most of the pieces so the recolors will take up less downloads space and changed the TXMTs so that recolors will be consistent. All files I've changed have new names, but not new GUIDs, so any recolors you have for the original main objects will still work. The complete set and collection file are included in the zip for convenience. All credit goes to Frances from SimsDesignAve for her beautiful meshes and textures!

I'm working on this set, so I've temporarily removed it.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 01:28:03 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: SDA Art Deco Ballroom (Grand Salon)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:11:48 AM »
You are really rocking this! :likeit :wub :thx

Offline gillyjj

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 08:53:13 PM »
We're LOVING the recolors of the art deco sets! Thanks so much.  :thumbup

Offline Karlene

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 10:23:05 PM »
If my feet didn't hurt from work... I'd totally be dancing right now!!!! :perfect10 :perfect10 THANK YOU!!!

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 01:55:41 PM »
I'm glad you like them! It has become something of a project for me (like I really needed another project!) and I must ride the wave of enthusiasm while I have it  :))

Offline RKetex

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
 :likeit This is such a great Art Deco set! SDA did a great job  :thumbup...and so did you, Kate  :blush

Offline CheekyBugga

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 12:15:05 AM »
This is awesome!! Absolutely Brilliant!! Thanks so much, I must run and grab these :D

Offline musikblau24

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »
Hello - I love every part of your recolors of the SDA art deco series (actually, I love pretty much everything on this site, but this set is too awesome.) It's so rich looking and works so well for one of my snooty Sim families. Would you please tell me where I can get the wallpapers and rugs? I have Nengi's meshes, and I've checked the recolors on this site, but somehow I am overlooking these. Thank you again for putting so much time and effort into this.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 02:58:38 AM »
Thank you all for the nice compliments  :love

Musikblau, the wallpapers are from SDA's original Art Deco sets (should be in the folders with the meshes and everything) and from some talented creators at Garden of Shadows, Nymphy and DarkMoon, who did them for the monthly theme All That Jazz. The rugs are Sesame's carpets (still my favorite and most used carpets ever) from here and here with Windkeeper's rug fringes that I still have from TSR.

You can check out my Art Deco Pinterest board if you like for other Art Deco Sims links. If you find other sets that might look good in Art Deco style, I'd love to hear about them!

Offline musikblau24

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 06:25:51 PM »
Thanks for your reply - I didn't expect to hear back so soon! I will certainly check out all the links you gave for the wallpapers and rugs. I had downloaded all 5 sets, but there was only one wallpaper - the white wainscoting with the gold insets. If more wallpapers were included, I missed them. Will re-download the entire set to make sure I have everything. Thank you again for your time, and take care,

Musik

Offline Arravanne56

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »
first apologise for my very bad English, I no more practise for years. I have recently downloaded SDA Art deco rooms, unfortunately all wallpapers and floors are not present in le files. how procees or is it possible to have them. thanks to answer me. I am a geat fan of your work . :thumbup:

Offline vodkadream

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 07:06:02 PM »
Hey where is it
 Excited to use it on my game!

Offline aelflaed

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2021, 03:41:55 AM »
Is the download coming back some time? Curious minds want to know...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal