Author Topic: Indiana: Sesame's New Rose Textures- Pink  (Read 10799 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Indiana: Sesame's New Rose Textures- Pink
« on: February 03, 2010, 02:55:31 AM »
Sesame here at Sims2Artists did some beautiful sets for a collection called "New Rose" and has generously shared her textures with me. I thought they would be perfect for a nursery set using the S2L Indiana meshes. All walls, floors, and textures in this set are hers- go get her lovely sets and say thank you!

Well, as most of you know by now, I am not of the "less is more" school. MORE is more, and there's a lot of stuff in this set. I hope I don't leave anyone out of the credits, as you are all awesome! There's a collection file for this set which also included Sesame's items (if you don't have hers, they just won't show, but I know that you will want them  ;@)

First, S2L Indiana recolors of everything except the lamp (doesn't recolor) and the curtains (I think they're ugly) and the Reva set end table (mesh for that with Other Meshes). Maxis Recolors include bedding, crib bedding, BV travel poster recolors (paintings by Cicely Mary Barker and Danhui Nai), the AL Socialite floor lamp, and the BG toy bin.

Allowed Meshes (recolors in Non-Maxis Recolors set file) are from HugeLunatic (crib bedding-match toddler blanket, Exotic Elements Traditional Chair-match Ottoman), gayle_afcb (HolySimoly LaBoheme single bed valance), and hokadk47 (JonesiBlanket-match SimplanX table) all from Sims2Artists forum; Sandy at Around the Sims2 (Mutine bed pillow), Heidi at Exotic Elements (Traditional Chair and book basket), Debra at Sims Fashion Barn (Charmed basket and Vine Lamp), Jonesi at BlackPearlSims (bed blanket- versions by AmberDiceless and Charlotte from SimsCave included as well), Kate from Parsimonious (cushion and MereFolly FT toddler play table), Sherry from SimsCave (WestElmPillows), and lmhwjs of Clutter-a-holic (BV Travel Poster Horizontal). All of the great creators also allow their meshes to be included!

Also in the Non-Maxis Recolors file are recolors of the Nordic Curtains from FairywitchSims, Blake_boy's Mod Sofas fromMTS2 (available here), SimsDesignAvenue Arcan Dining roses, and the Holy Simoly LaBoheme valance and SimplyElegant curtains (Ambular's Extras Expansion set for these curtains found at Sims2Artists forum).

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 02:50:29 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna

Offline altanna

Re: Indiana: Sesame's New Rose Textures- Pink
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »
 :thumbup

You know, Kate, I've always wanted to tell you how much I love this set -- and Sesame's too!!!

Deb :likeit :likeit :likeit

Offline ranabluu

Re: Indiana: Sesame's New Rose Textures- Pink
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 01:47:19 PM »
This is so pretty thanks for sharing.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal