Author Topic: Sims Design Avenue Rosee du Matin Sets: Shinju Black  (Read 8804 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Sims Design Avenue Rosee du Matin Sets: Shinju Black
« on: March 05, 2010, 01:31:12 AM »
Black recolors of Sims Design Avenue's Rosee du Matin sets with a more modern Asian look. The Sakura, Asahi, and Tsuyu sets are done in matching textures to the Shinju sets, along with the BV MahJongg table and cushions for the Shinju chairs (all cushions come in red, black, gold, and cream to match the lampshades). Checking back over the Sakura and Tsuyu sets, I realized that a couple of pieces were missing from the posted sets (thank you, Carol, for the heads up!). So there's a file for the "left outs": the Tsuyu low tables, the plain chess table, the deco armoire, and the massage table.

Meshes are now located in the folder as SDA is no longer available.

Other deco shown from SimsStore and SimplyStyling. BTW, I have Havelock's default replacement for the mahjongg pieces found here, which changes them from eye-burning blue to a lovely gold!

DL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:13:20 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: Mcha, ElfPuddle, aelflaed

leftywillnot

Re: Sims Design Avenue Rosee du Matin Sets: Shinju Black
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 01:07:11 AM »
this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.  :likeit you did an excellent job.

Offline rizose

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »
The Rosee du Matin Set meshes are MIA on the net.  Would you have a link for them?   :thx

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:16:04 PM »
I've added them to the folder, but it's a huge file, so let me know if it needs to be broken up into smaller ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal