Author Topic: Sims Design Avenue: Sakura and Tsuyu Sets in 5 Colors  (Read 7482 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Sims Design Avenue: Sakura and Tsuyu Sets in 5 Colors
« on: March 05, 2010, 01:43:05 AM »
Carol at BlackPearlSims requested bright recolors of Sims Design Avenue's Rosee du Matin sets and as usual, I got caught up in the project and ended up with 5 colors: aqua, pumpkin, olive, cardinal, and mulberry. This post has all pieces from the Sakura and Tsuyu sets in the five colors (except the teaset, which only comes in the Rookery pattern and is in that file) in separate files.

The Rookery and Deco file has bedding, upholstery recolors, pillows from SimplyStyling Living5 (mesh included), HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles (mesh included), and RgdyAnne's ZeeDeco pillows from Sims2Artists forum in the Rookery patterns, along with a BV travel poster featuring a lovely design from a greeting card, OrangeMitten's hatbox from Avalon (mesh included), Sandy's Mutine Bedroom boxes from Around the Sims2 (mesh included), and the Aqua Lovebirds painting on MangoSims Puma set painting mesh. Thanks go to the generous artists who allowed their meshes to be included! SDA meshes can now be found in the folder as well.

All items are not shown in the photo. While lovely as accents, these pieces are pretty overwhelming in large amounts and are shown mixed with wood items from the original SDA sets.

DL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:29:28 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline ElfPuddle

Re: Sims Design Avenue: Sakura and Tsuyu Sets in 5 Colors
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
 :drunk
I was just thinking yesterday that I needed a set like this, and here it is! (Okay, you didn't post it today, but I found it today, so that counts, right?)
 :D  :thx

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal