Author Topic: SDA Castle of Shadows- White Witchery  (Read 15773 times)

Offline amythestfenix

SDA Castle of Shadows- White Witchery
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
More items for my White Witchery theme, which will match this set and this set: Sims Design Avenue's beautiful Castle of Shadows objects. I've been meaning to do this for quite a while and had hoped to have it done by Halloween, but did not manage it. I made some extra accessories (found in the ExtraItems folder). 

Fixed and repository meshes by Raynuss and by me are now at this link but my usual disclaimer applies! File names etc, have been changed! All White and Dark Witchery recolors of this set are here now as well!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 02:40:53 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, ranabluu, Balouchati

Cynarra

Re: SDA Castle of Shadows- White Witchery
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
One of my favorite sets! :thx

Offline raynuss

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »
I love this set and have been using it in my medieval hood for ages.  I, too, made the chess table recolorable.  I also made the books in the two bookcases and the secret door bookcase recolorable.  In addition, I repositoried the 2 tile door and the secret door to the 1-tile bookcase.  I'd be happy to share them with you if you'd like them. :)

Also, you included two recolors of SimWardrobe's 3-Tile Tapestry.  Can you tell me where to find the mesh for that?  I searched Paladin's site and it doesn't appear to be there.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:28:31 PM by raynuss »

Offline RKetex

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 07:57:43 PM »
Awesome!  :thx Love and need to get this set. :blowkiss

BTW, here in the north east of the U.S, Halloween has been postponed until this Saturday, November 4, due to the early snow storm. So, as far as we are concerned, you are on time.  tehehe

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 10:29:29 PM »
Raynuss, I would be thrilled to have your repositoried and recolorable objects :love The mesh should be in the "Extra Items With Meshes" folder. I've had it forever and I originally got it at Simthing for Everyone- it's still there along with more of his meshes.

I'm glad you all like this set  :flowers

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:33:14 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline raynuss

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 01:28:46 PM »
Thanks for the link to SimWardrobe's tapestry. 

Here are my fixed meshes for SDA's Castle of Shadows objects.  The 1-Tile, 2-Tile and Secret Door Bookcases have been fixed to be recolorable.  The 2-Tile Bookcase and the Secret Door Bookcase are slaved to the 1-Tile Bookcase (Master-A).

The Armchair (Master-B) is master to the Bench and Sofa for wood & fabric and to the Coffee Table, End Table and Throne for the wood only.

The Dining Chair (Master-C) is master to the Throne for the fabric.

The fixed files retain the original GUID's but I've changed the file names to prevent inadvertantly overwriting them with the originals.  I've tried to make it easier to tell what each file is slaved to by naming the masters A, B, and C and adding the same identifier to each slave mesh (as in slave-A, slave-B, slave-C).  All meshes from the SDA Gothic Set are included in the download.  If you want my fixed meshes to work in your game just remove all the SDA originals and replace them with the files in the download. Then you can also remove any recolors you have for the 2-tile Boockcase, the Secret Door Bookcase, the Bench, Sofa, Coffee Table, End Table, and Throne.

Files have been compressed.

Link removed because no longer works- see link in main post!

Ray  :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 02:38:29 AM by amythestfenix »

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 02:49:36 PM »
Thank you very much! I'll use these a lot  :hug It's always so nice to be able to pare down my downloads file!

Offline raynuss

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 05:23:28 PM »
I've got so much of your creations in my game, it feels good to be able to give something back.    :)

Offline makabaer

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 07:15:42 PM »
And I am so happy for both of your download files  :thx - even more so as SDA seems to be unavailable right now...

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 03:47:02 AM »
Now that SDA has moved to SimsCave, the link to theme doesn't work. When I went the long way, I didn't see the set there. I have a new witch in my hood who was sort of hoping to have that beautiful bed drape. I didn't see the mesh in any of the folders you ladies provided, either. Shall I tell her no, or just seek therapy for referring to my sims as real people?

By the way, I love this set, which might be why she wants it.  :love
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:48:42 AM by ElfPuddle »

Offline ElfPuddle

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
 :drunk

Thank you so much for the addition of the meshes!
 :hug

Offline altanna

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »
Elf, don't worry. My Sims are real people too :-)

As are my characters in Everquest 2. :-)

My children.....ah. :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal