Author Topic: Moroccan Window  (Read 17581 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Moroccan Window
« on: December 06, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
This is a mesh override of the base game "Arch of Antiquity"  Moraccan Window.  Don't know why it had to be so much higher than the door originally.  I just wish the door had all the same colors as the window.

I've lowered the mesh to be the same height as the door.  All Maxis/CC color will continue to work as they did before.  You will find the straight and diagonal in the zip.

DL
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 12:09:19 AM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf

Offline spiegelsplitter

Re: Base - Moroccan Window
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
Thank you, Michele! This is appreciated. I just build a house with the Seasons doors and windows and couldn't quite understand the height difference either.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
Your welcome. :)  The Seasons adjusted doors are in progress.  I am adjusting the door instead of windows since I have alot of custom windows by plasticbox.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »
Thanks so much for these and I'm thrilled to hear that you are going to fix that incredibly short (compared to everything else) Seasons door as well!

I'm working on matching recolors for these Moroccan ones, they are slow to do  :flowers

BLUE RECOLOR

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:20:32 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
Hey what a great idea! Thank you!  :love
You do realize this great idea of yours will result in someone (not me :yagami) requesting a chopped-off-at-the-mullion-counter-height-type repositoried window too, don't you? I'm just sayin...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 10:03:26 AM by shastakiss »

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 05:22:54 PM »
Looks lovely Kate!  I can imagine they are slow, I've seen the mesh and how the texture is applied!  LOL

shasta - yeah I am contemplating a larger set of these.  Just planning out which ones I would really use and want. :)

aelflaed

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »
HL, I just used these yesterday and wondered why Maxis couldn't just make matching stuff that worked. Thankyou!

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »
haha!  You are so right aelflaed. :) Your welcome.

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 04:01:54 AM »
Would your muse

Interrupted! I just inhaled a gnat up one nostril. This changes EVERYTHING. Gross. And tickly.

Never mind, I think your gnat muse just gave me a sign not to bother her or you about Moroccan windows ever again.

Happy summer :flowers

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 06:14:09 AM »
hmm...you necromancer ... you.  :p

Could have sworn I did a counter height version of this.  Now I have to go dig through my downloads folder and WIP folder.  LoL

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 10:25:34 AM »
Uh, I forgot this, too  :blush I did do a red recolor as well, but then was distracted and never returned to it...where is it?

RED RECOLOR

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 04:59:58 PM »
Sweet! When a creator actually has already done a request or a recolor and it's just a matter of being reminded, that's the best kind of request a non-creator like me can make! Makes me feel less greedy :666
Speaking of red, thanks for door recolor, Kate :blowkiss
eta picture

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:04:13 PM by shastakiss »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal