Author Topic: Single bed version of this Exotic Elements bed  (Read 16935 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Re: Single bed version of this Exotic Elements bed
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 02:24:07 AM »
Maria, I'm thrilled that you are doing this, too! I've always liked this bed and I love having single versions  :wub

Kiri, I'm so glad you've done the default colors and I love the painted colors a lot! It's amazing how many times I use furniture in that asparagus color  :)

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
Kate - Asparagus has quickly become one of my favourite colours. I also adore the Lack Red on Doors. They are terrific colours. :D

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 09:14:23 PM »
So. Apparently the double bed needs Pets, which I don't have, and I don't want to edit it to be basegame. Here is the single bed- https://app.box.com/s/uw9hwoi7xmtcfnxkjqub. Could you (someone, anyone!) test it and see if it works? If not, let me know what doesn't work properly. It should be slaved to the double bed but you never know, I could've missed something.

Offline BlueSoup

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 11:54:50 PM »
It looks fantastic!  But it's not picking up the recolours. If you want to edit the double to be base-game, that's fine.  I can always edit both of them after that to be Pets-enabled, and then we can offer both here for download, if you want?

Offline celebkiriedhel

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 12:24:13 AM »
I've got both pets and base game, I'll fix it for you MLC, if you like?

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 01:04:01 AM »
Just the frame isn't picking up the recolors? I had a feeling. :( (The bedding should be alright though.. I hope.)  Give this one a try:
https://app.box.com/s/xnitppfl70ww8wtog3wi

Kiri - fix the single bed or the double? Hopefully the little change I made fixes the single bed.  The double bed- I was planning on making a basegame version of it soon instead of just editing it to be basegame.  But if someone else wants to take that over, that's fine with me. Then I can keep working on my Christmas set.

Offline celebkiriedhel

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 05:15:44 AM »
Nah - I just meant to fix the recolours on the single. I reckon its a pain to fix something when you can't look at it in game. If you've already done it - then that's perfect! :)

had a look at your new version in game - It's not picking up the selections for the frame at all - just the bedding selection.

The frame is not in the tsMaterialsMeshName on the single bed, so that may be it, everything else looked ok to me. I had a bit of a look, and noticed that the double bed is using the tsMaterialsMeshName and only has the bedding in it, so that might be where things are going strange.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:50:31 AM by celebkiriedhel »

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 06:51:20 AM »
Is this where I hang up my creator hat? The frame isn't in the tsMaterialsMeshName? Really?  :erm  I missed that somehow and that would be why it's not picking up the recolors. I'll fix that as soon as I check something out in my game.. which is just about done loading.

The double bed only having the bedding in tsMaterialsMeshName is to be expected since the frame isn't slaved to the in game Colonial bed.

edit: Alright, THIS bed should be fine. https://app.box.com/s/xnitppfl70ww8wtog3wi - same download link but it's V2.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:13:37 AM by mustluvcatz »

Offline celebkiriedhel

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 12:36:09 AM »
That's fixed it! :D

Looks lovely!

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 01:15:09 AM »
Yay!  :flowers

Offline BlueSoup

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 01:49:40 AM »
Thank you so much for making this, it looks beautiful!  <3  It's amazing how much of your stuff I have in my game since I started playing again!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:53:28 AM by BlueSoup »

Offline mustluvcatz

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2013, 03:47:18 AM »
You're welcome! Sorry about it not working the first 2 times, not being able to check it in game really didn't help. (And I could've sworn I checked for "frame" in the GMND.) Ah well, it worked in the end and that's all that counts. :)

Kiri- can I borrow your picture so the bed can be properly uploaded?

Offline celebkiriedhel

• s2a Groupies
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
You can't borrow it - but you can have it for uploading :) i.e. I don't want the picture back after you're finished. :lol

Offline SandyS

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 04:44:57 PM »
Looks great  :love  thank you both!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal