Author Topic: Holy Simoly Sendai Bedroom in Default Match  (Read 8564 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Holy Simoly Sendai Bedroom in Default Match
« on: August 31, 2013, 08:15:29 PM »
Nyx and Rgdyanne did some repo'ed versions and expansion pieces for Holy Simoly's Sendai set and I was reminded the other day that I never posted my MM recolors. So I dug them out, realized they needed updating and fixed them up. They will now match our default MM textures. The folder now includes copies of all meshes for the set- these are my working copies so the file names have been changed to give me the info I always want on a mesh. I don't think nyx's meshes are available elsewhere.

Set includes the bookcase (which is the main file), double bed, single bed, chair, 2x1 table, 1x1 table, dresser (armoire), side table, painting, and a chair with the fabric repo'ed to hokadk47's Campagne Lamp for Solids. The chair that's repo'ed to the lamp is cheaper than the original Sendai chair, so they are not next to each other in the catalog. It will have a bright red seat in the thumbnail and will pull all the lamp recolors. The set is recolored in ALdarkwood, ALlightwood, ALmedwood, KAFblackwood, KAFcherry, and KAFwhitewood. As always, thanks to Michelle for her AL wood textures!

DL
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:25:52 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: HugeLunatic, Mapat, ElfPuddle, Balouchati

Offline Dolodott

Re: Holy Simoly Sendai Bedroom in Default Match
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
This is really nice, I hadn't seen this set before, and I love having it in MM.

For some reason the chair fabric recolors are not showing in my game - all I get is pale yellow.  Am I using the correct lamp (hkaw-SDACampagneLampeTableSalon-Master-AFSolids)?  The lamp recolors do work for me.

Laurie

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 06:50:12 PM »
The chair that's slaved to the lamp is cheaper than the original Sendai chair, so they are not next to each other in the catalog. The chair you are looking for will have a bright red seat in the thumbnail and will pull all the lamp recolors. The one with the pale yellow seat has to have the recolors made for it (and has terrible mapping, so I don't usually use it. It's a chair seat, so why doesn't it have a square "could be slaved to jonesi's blanket" map? But it doesn't  ??? ).
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:53:51 PM by amythestfenix »

Offline Dolodott

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 07:25:15 PM »
Ah, it works!!  Sorry to have made you repeat yourself - I had read that information above, but somehow it never penetrated that both chairs would be available with your colors.  This even though I noticed that there were two files for the chair (I thought perhaps one file was for the seat and the other for the frame). :blush

Offline SandyS

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 02:07:15 PM »
Thank you so much! Beautiful as always!!  :love

Offline altanna

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 07:04:40 PM »
Kate, since I first saw this, I always meant to say how much I like how it looks in the MM woods - thanks to Nyx and Anne as well.

The blue bedding, fourth picture down, DEB NEEDS THIS and doesn't know where to find it.  :wub

Can you help/advise? I appreciate your assistance.

Deb :thx

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 03:21:50 AM »
Well, Deb, it's another set I never seem to have posted  :blush I'm glad that you like it and you can get it here.

Offline altanna

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 01:20:12 PM »
Sorry to make you dig to find stuff - but I'm so glad you are willing to scratch the blue itch of an old cheerleader  :wub :hug

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »
Any time! I'm always willing to dig something out if I still have it.  :flowers

Offline Vette31

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 06:11:49 PM »
These are wonderful! However, where can I find the #5 pic bedding?

The following users thanked this post: amythestfenix

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 03:49:26 AM »
Another unposted set  :blush You can get it HERE. I'll try to get all of this officially posted as soon as school is out for the summer.

Offline Vette31

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 02:20:17 PM »
Thanks!! :thumbup

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal