Author Topic: Clutter-a-holic 's BV Travel Posters - Repositoried to BV  (Read 23255 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Clutter-a-holic 's BV Travel Posters - Repositoried to BV
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »
I love this set of BV Travel Poster meshes by lmh at Clutter-a-holic and I want all recolors for all frames, I am greedy that way.  So I took all these and repositoried the picture to the original BV Poster (the frames already were).  

These will overwrite the originals!!!  If you don't want to see horizontal pictures on the vertical one then don't download!  I also relinked all of lmh's square and horizontal recolors to the original BV Travel Poster.  The meshes are all in one zip but you can easily just use the square repositoried ones and continue using lmh's horizontal one; the horizontal and square recolors are in separate zips.

So which do I download you say?  :8
  • Meshes These include 3 sizes of horizontal (first pic), and 3 sizes of square (second pic).  Horizontal recolors were done with the frame being horizontal, so they may not all look good on the Original Vertical one from BV.  If you do not want this just throw all 3 horizontal meshes in my zip in the Recycle Bin and allow the squares ones to override.
  • Recolors There are two files for this.  Horizontal and Square.  I have updated each of these sets to be repository to the  Original Vertical one from BV.  If you choose to not have the Horizontal frames repositoried to the Original Vertical one from BV then DO NOT download the horizontal recolors.

Meshes
DL

Horizontal Recolors
DL

Square Recolors

DL

Credits:  All credit to lmh for the meshes, recolors, and the screenshots!

How to relink other recolors:
If you have other recolors for the horizontal mesh or the square mesh and you would like to link them to the original BV mesh it is very easy.
  • Open recolor package
  • Select Material Override (MMAT)
  • Select modelName(dtString)
  • Paste paintingposter_cres in Value field
  • Select objectGUID(dtUInteger)
  • Paste 0x7371AA51 in Value field
  • Commit
  • Save
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:06:22 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, meo0oow, LadySilverwolf

Offline Lisfyre

Re: Clutter-a-holic 's BV Travel Posters - Repositoried to BV
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »
How to relink other recolors:
If you have other recolors for the horizontal mesh or the square mesh and you would like to link them to the original BV mesh it is very easy.
  • Open recolor package
  • Select Material Override (MMAT)
  • Select modelName(dtString)
  • Paste paintingposter_cres in Value field
  • Select objectGUID(dtUInteger)
  • Paste 0x7371AA51 in Value field
  • Commit
  • Save

:english

lol  I've been dying to use that smiley  tehehe

OK so I've got all of these from Clutter-A-Holic plus loads of recolours, what do I need to change? :) 
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »
Isn't that smiley great? :)  I got it for Gayle, she is always saying that in the admin tech board.

What you need depends on what you want.  The meshes and recolors I changed are only the ones from Clutter-a-holic, I know there are others out there and that is why I put the directions.

I will update the first post, give me a few minutes.

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
 lol   ya great smiley   lol

OK well, thanks to Helle finding more recolours.... I just HAD to download the ones at All4Sims by Engelchen.  I think I just might need to keep everything.  Also, I have recolours for that from MTS, more travel posters from the Earth world... they were too pretty to pass up  lol

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

gayle_afcb

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
Isn't that smiley great? :)  I got it for Gayle, she is always saying that in the admin tech board.

Well that's the polite version of what I say lol  :english :english

Believe you me some of the conversations between Lunie and Yagami are so not in english  :wtf

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 05:55:56 PM »
Well the ones from Engelchen I threw everything but the original BV recolors.  I didn't want to take the time to go through them.  And they are very beachy and I am not sure I am going to keep them yet. I downloaded some from another blog that was linked from Clutter-a-holic and I will work through those eventually.

I too have the ones from MTS, but those are recolors of the original so they should show up fine.

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »
With the expansions from Clutter-a-holic and Karas Watching Society (you all have those, right?), this has become my favorite painting mesh ever and I'm doing recolors of it for pretty much every set I do from now on.

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 07:03:51 PM »
With the expansions from Clutter-a-holic and Karas Watching Society (you all have those, right?), this has become my favorite painting mesh ever and I'm doing recolors of it for pretty much every set I do from now on.

Oh ya, I have ALL of those   tehehe

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »
I don't have these - could I have a link ?

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »
Here's Clutter-a-Holic

http://lmhwjs.wordpress.com/

Oh and be careful at this site... there's a TON and a half of clutter you can easily get lost in... I did.   lol
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:25:55 PM by Lisfyre »

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »
Thank you both. :realbighug:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal