Author Topic: NEW Bedding Replacements  (Read 11605 times)

Offline amythestfenix

NEW Bedding Replacements
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:57:29 PM »
Thanks to Celebkiriedhel's help with default replacements  :wub, I've finally gotten around to making new bedding files! All 41 in-game beddings from every expansion and stuff pack can be replaced! These have a linen-textured blanket so that all my bedding-match items now match my linen solids, with a white and solid striped bottom sheet and a tone-on-tone striped pillow so that I don't end up with 41 white bedding- match pillows (which happens with the last set  :wacko) The chart shows the colors in the same order as the files. If you like some of  the Maxis beddings, you might check out my remakes HERE. Thanks again, Kiri, I'd never have gotten this done without you :flowers

An alphabetical list of colors for those who would like one: aegean, asparagus, aspen, beachsand, brick, burnt almond, cardinal, carnation, cobalt, copper, columbine, coral, cornflower, dove, eglantine, forgetmenot, hazelnut, ink, inkwash, jonquil, LACKred, lavender, lemonade, maize, mallard, melon, pansy, pear, pomegranate, pumpkin, rain, raspberry, rootbeer, sea, spruce, sterling, sunflower, teal, thistle, twilight, and violet

DL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 07:07:09 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, LilSister, carrienan

Offline celebkiriedhel

• CEO of Procrastinators Anonymous
  • s2a Groupies
Re: NEW Bedding Replacements
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:25:33 PM »
You're completely welcome Amythest :) I have snagged these - they are gorgeous! :D

Offline juicyjudith

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 10:46:28 AM »
Many thanks Kate, these will be well used, I never use the Maxis ones,  big hugs, judith.

Offline Raztiana

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2023, 01:46:09 PM »
It's a beautiful set. Does anyone know, where I can find the bed and end table?

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 11:08:12 PM »
The bed is my repo version of WellDressedSims Metal Single Bed and you can get it HERE. I'm having trouble finding the end table.

The following users thanked this post: Raztiana

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal