Author Topic: Questions, Comments and Emotional Outbursts about HS  (Read 24092 times)

BlueSoup

Re: Questions, Comments and Emotional Outbursts about HS
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »
And MS was useful!  They cancelled my xbox live account and are not charging me.  I had already disputed the charge with my cc company.

Yay!  That's like...

1 for MS
50 000 000 000 for the world.

:na

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »
Apparently MS is really getting into this customer service stuff.  Apparently Server 2008 has a core edition that is all command line like UNIX, so now I feel better about having UNIX administration as my main track. :)

So fixed the Babble set.  The game is just weird in what it accepts and what it doesn't accept.  Most of HS early meshes didn't include the ##0x1C050000! in the mesh name, must just have been not fully understanding still (I'm still there!).  But it does seem to cause issue with repository items, I think because the slave is looking for a Maxis color instead of custom.

So, the upload includes the fixed meshes and the fixed recolors from HS.  If any custom colors exist beyond those then they each need to have there MMAT fixed (adding the ##0x1C050000! before the cres name) just like the HS curtains needed to be.  Time consuming but simple.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 02:01:56 AM »
 :blush

Fixed my mapping screw up on the Arizona dining chair, file has been updated. http://www.box.net/shared/9fj1c3d61p

Offline Lightheart

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 08:41:30 PM »
Squee! For certain! Thank you, Lunie for all the work you did with the repository files!  :happy:

My download folder is so happy now! :flowers
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »
Your welcome Lightheart!  My download folder likes me better now. :))

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 04:48:42 AM »
I have an issue with HS tables not showing the correct description.  I am sure this wasn't an issue before, but I may be losing my mind.

Soiree, Frank, and Bassico all show the name and description of the table it's cloned from even though the text in the package does not!  I have tried redownloading one to see if that fixed it, but it didn't.  I have tried "fixing" the package but everything appears to be linked correctly.  I know there is a line in the OBJD that points to the CTSS file to use that text, and it is pointing properly.

Does anyone else have this issue?  I have tried with just the Frank and Bassico (couldn't remember the other one at the time) in my downloads folder with the same problem.  I have the original tables in game so it's not GUID conflicts.  This one has me puzzled.

Offline LaRockette

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2023, 12:11:38 AM »
What's up with some of the meshes in the Phoenix set being named "PhoEnix" and some being called "PhEonix"? I was just wondering if this was done purposely for some reason? :D  :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal