Author Topic: Sweet Down Low Tweaked+  (Read 31654 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Sweet Down Low Tweaked+
« on: February 04, 2015, 11:08:09 PM »
Shasta asked me to fix some plants by WFS and requested suggested I make a couple of game hanging objects shiftable.  And as per usual I got carried away.  I also only took a couple of pics because no way was I going to be able to find time to take pics of all it!

This covers (pretty sure) EVERY wall hanging thing available in UC.

This set conflicts with hafi's CEP Extras for paintings.  It was the easier thing to edit threadandsandpaper to tweak than to figure out how to blend the two together.  And really, I don't use the second subset much for paintings.  I tweaked a bunch of the original files by threadandsandpaper because they had extra resources (OBJD) that make an asterisk in the catalog. 

Plants & Sculptures - Remember how I said I didn't take pics of everything?  ;)

Posters & More Pictures & Wall Sculptures

Wood For Sims Hanging Plants

Installation:

-Your going to want to replace everything in the folders by threadandsandpaper and with mine.  I didn't touch any CC stuff that she has in there.  --Also included is the Holiday one shasta and threadandsandpaper made, along with a second one I made to add a couple things.
-Also included is the AL shelves with adjusted slots.

DL

Missed paintings/objects by autumn-rose
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:47:25 AM by HugeLunatic »

Offline shastakiss

Re: Sweet Down Low Tweaked+
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 01:01:01 AM »
UGLY CRYING

Thank you very much I'm sorry I have no idea why you even talk to me I am SO CREEPY and GRABBY  :blush
You are so good at this sims stuff, thanks again :wub

The following users thanked this post: Alawren

Offline Voleste

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 01:07:58 AM »
;_;

Shasta directed me here and pulled me out of lurkerdom and I was speechless because this is the best thing. Aah. I have no words.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:11:27 AM by Voleste »

Offline Mapat

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »
Thank you thank you  :blowkiss

Do they go in
C:\Users\___\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\zCEP-EXTRA
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\Base\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA  ?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »
Sorry!  These just go in your downloads folder. :)

The following users thanked this post: Mapat, LadySilverwolf

Offline Mapat

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 07:33:48 PM »
 :wacko  But the ones I have to remove is in....? I am hopeless  :blush

Offline hafiseazale

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 02:25:22 PM »
Thanks Lunie! I wanted to let you know that you have two of the AL Gearffiti Painting in the file. That's the only one I've noticed so far but figured I'd let you know to clear any confusion for those downloading. Unless there are meant to be two then ignore me. :P

Mapat, if you have my painting/plant CEPs. I think the ones you have to remove are in CEP Extra in your documents and program files. They would include the following:

AL_BraveNewSimlandia, AL_Gearffiti, AL_HowEloquent, AL_RobotLunch, AL_SmittyTakesFlight, AL_TrilbysDelight, AL_ViewsfromMyKingdom,
BG_CollageinBlackandWhite, BG-HandleandSpout, BG_HostaLAVista, BG_InTheBeginning, BG_OilFantasyScape, BG_PoisonousForest, BG_RainyDayMainStreet, BG_RedvsBlue, BG_SphericalSplendor, BG_Suspense, BG_TheLadyonRed, BG_FallingFern, BG_TheLoneDaisy, BG_ThisOldeCabin,

BV_ParadiseLost,

FT_InASimsWorld, FT_OnTheirToes, FT_RotatingHorses,
NL_FourVegetable, NL_HangingFlowers, NL_LilyPads, NL_MarketingPrint, NL_ReprintSerial, NL_Route66, NL_SenttomyRoom, NL_SpringMajesty, NL_ThatPlaceOverThere,

OFB_Geometry101, OFB_InthePark, OFB_Opus,

Pets_APortraitofFuzzyBabies, Pets_InMemoryofJohnnyGnome, Pets_KittenvsYarn, Pets_SirloinShuffle, Pets_SnoozingEnemies, Pets_StumpedHound, Pets_StodyBadger (Both Mr and Mrs), Pets_PerfectCat, Pets_SnoozingEnemies,

Holi_APortraitofmyFirstHoliday, Holi_DownhillSnowmanning, Holi_HolidayinLeukerbad, Holi_SantaSkating,
Holie_ValueSpiteFunnyBunny,

GLS_Abstruism, GLS_TheMuse,

KBS_RueDeFluer, KBS_StillerLife and KBS_ViewfromaVeranda.

I think those you have to remove. I'm not sure about RobotLunch as I think I only made that one recolorable. I don't remember adding subsets to that one. I haven't tested anything out in game yet. That's the only one I'm unsure of but I know the rest you have to remove as either I added subsets or made them repository to another painting frame. I hope that helps. :)

Edit: I checked the Robot Lunch and that plays nicely with this. I fixed the How Eloquent painting to also play nicely. You can grab it here. Thanks again, Lunie for all your hard work! :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 01:10:11 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, Mapat, ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 02:18:13 AM »
Thanks for those two fixes hafi!  And thanks for explaining which of yours need to be removed.

The following users thanked this post: Mapat

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 02:53:37 AM »
Lunie! I've been trying for three (!) days to add shiftability to the Seasons corner shelf

Clone the shelf with everything unticked
extract the BHAV init
open EP5_Sea_WallCornerShelf
add the init

Plugin View:
Sort
click the bottom entry
Ins/True
change OpCode to 0x0002
hammer wrench icon
  My: Placement Flags 2
  Set Flag
  Literal: Adjustable Height (AL)
Commit & Save

I also tried this thing you told me about but I'm just not getting it  ???

Special buttons is ticked
Fix Integrity breaks it  :blush
Anything I'm supposed to do with True Target or Node Version?

I'm so sorry to bother you, I know you're busy :blowkiss If/when you get a chance, could you please add the shiftability and/or tell me how?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 05:46:11 AM by shastakiss »

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 04:14:27 PM »
I'll take a look at it!  I seem to recall something weird with this object, but cannot remember what.

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 05:10:45 PM »
Okay!  Change the line for the Init Ceiling to the AL adjustment one.  That ceiling one requires a ceiling which also seems to prevent shifting.

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 05:35:09 PM »
!!! light bulb!!!
Okay  :omg  that makes sense but glorb did you just figure that out by yourself?
*is very impressed as usual*

I'll add the edit here if that's okay? Thank you, smart friend!  :blowkiss

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 03:13:12 PM »
That was much easier once I consulted a smartie , thank you for the help (and for the tweaks in the first place)!  :flowers

EP5_Sea_WallCornerShelf

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, ElfPuddle, Astarte64, LadySilverwolf

Offline CatherineTCJD

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 07:15:25 PM »
Silly Q here... you said to "just put these in your DL folder." But, can I put them somewhere else? Like back in my PFiles/BINs?
Then I won't have to put them in "each" of my games.
Thank you sooooo much for doing all of this work!  :love

ETA: And what about the Arghist Soldier - SquareSailor picture? HA didn't mention it in the list above, so I left her CEPs in, but then it didn't shift when I checked in game. It should've shifted right? I need to take her 2 CEP files out, then it will shift. I'll try that next time to see...

Yup! That fixed the Soldier pix. If you have HA's ArghistSoldier CEPs, they need to be gone.  :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 10:46:44 PM by CatherineTCJD »

The following users thanked this post: LadySilverwolf

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 12:15:19 AM »
In theory you can place in program files, but newer EPs may have updated resources in the objects package.  So if you find things don't work as needed, try the Overrides folder.

Thanks for the clarification about Arghist Soldier! Frankly it's been so long since I made this, I remember little! :P

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, LadySilverwolf

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal