Author Topic: Repository Request  (Read 7734 times)

Nyx1961

Re: Repository Request
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »
Sorry, I missed the table completely and thought it only came in 2-tile. I don't use this set. Sorry. Are you posting the fix Lunie? Or shall I do it and post it with the other stuff?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
Yep.  Done and posted. :)  The 1x1 table is free and is downloaded separtely from the stuff from the booty.

I love table.  I actually only noticed yesterday because I had apparently not downloaded the recolors for it.

BlueSoup

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »
You don't use this set, Nyx? How is it possible?

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »
:rofl  I think Nyx's style is more traditional/country.  I am very modern.  My favorite stuff is K&B, IKEA, and most of Holy Simoly.  Even the LaBoheme set, which is bordering on too traditional for me.  I am having a hard time finding bedding in a decent modern style.

Nyx1961

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 03:51:18 PM »
I have an eclectic mix of downloads, although I've been stocking up on more traditional stuff because I'm playing a Tudor hood lately. And I absolutely love Holy Simoly's stuff but not this kitchen so much. The cupboards maybe but I can leave the rest.

And thanks for coming to my rescue again Lunie. You must be my knightess in white shinning armor.  tehehe

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 05:55:12 PM »
I don't use it... the only thing I use from HS is Arizona and Bijoux.. a lot.  I'd love to see more modern stuff but I don't have IKEA atm so I'll grab what I can. 
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

BlueSoup

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »
Wow.  I love Holy Simoly so much that I have all of it in my Bins folder, so as to remove the custom stars!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal