Author Topic: Neon Freezer Bunny  (Read 12406 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Neon Freezer Bunny
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »
Apparently I'm on a freezer bunny kick.   ;) 
This lil bunny glows but is not a light.  Found in Deco/Paintings.

DL

I've uploaded my PSD file I used for creating the glow if you want to create other recolors.   
If you don't have Photoshop and cannot open/import a Photoshop PSD, please let me know if there is a way I can export/save from Photoshop so your graphics program will open/import it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 03:29:10 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: Duine, Squeezle

Offline LucyKemnitzer

Re: Neon Freezer Bunny
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 09:42:47 PM »
I do have photoshop, so I usually just use that to import images to paintshop by the kludge of copying the opened image and pasting in the paintshop workspace, because photoshop still annoys me after all these years.  But for other people, I think that a transparent PNG ought to work -- since it is what SimPe exports as, they're very likely to be using them at least part of the time anyway.

Thank you for this cutie!

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
Wait, have you acquired another skill set? Because I'd think neon glowy effects for cute freezer bunny lights would need some new knowledge, amirite? You smart my socks off! I love this, thank you :D

Offline makabaer

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
This is just so cute! Thanks for making and sharing!  :likeit

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »
Another thing I never knew I wanted until you made it! This is really neat and I'll definitely check out the glow effect .psd (in my  pretty non-existent spare time  :erm )

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal