Author Topic: [SSN] - Curved Wooden Door (added subset)  (Read 12712 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

[SSN] - Curved Wooden Door (added subset)
« on: September 29, 2010, 06:53:39 PM »
This removes the door from being a slave to the frame, and makes the door and the frame separately recolorable.

All current recolors should continue to work fine as the frame and door continue to use the same texture file.

DL

Please see INSTALLATION instructions here.

Compatiblity
This works with my SSN Door overrides.  I left them as separate files as not everyone may want the taller doors, but just have the interior door have two subsets.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 12:20:08 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, ElfPuddle, LadySilverwolf

Offline raynuss

Re: SSN - Curved Wooden Door (added subset)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 09:15:49 AM »
Love the new doors and this fix.  Putting a file like this in your regular downloads folder where it will have a star means the object can then be deleted in game which could cause problems since the file references the original game file.  A safer method is to place it in Program files\ EA Games\ The Sims 2 \[your latest expansion pack]\ TS Data\ Res\ Catalogs\ Bins.  Then they will not have the star and cannot be deleted from in the game.  This is the method I suggested (and the method I use) for a set of buyable rewards I offered for download a while back
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 03:36:26 PM by raynuss »

Offline spiegelsplitter

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »
Great idea!  :perfect10:

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 08:13:40 PM »
It seems like this door and its arch have been weird from the beginning, thank you for fixing it (again) :D

Offline HugeLunatic

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
This file has been updated to remove the cc *.  Only download if you wish to fix that.  See installation instructions in link in first post.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal