Author Topic: Original Meshes  (Read 10132 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Original Meshes
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:41:56 AM »
I have now made a repository version of this set that is updated and improved. If you would prefer this version, you may get it HERE.

These are Sims2Luxe's original meshes. I claim no credit for them, I am merely preserving them for the community. I have changed their original file names to make them more identifiable/useful to me (I wanted to know what the color was without having to open the package every time. Mesh set is black with yellow and orange plaid fabric. Collection file added.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 02:41:56 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: CatherineTCJD, ElfPuddle, carrienan, catcrazygrannie

Offline hokadk47

Re: Original Meshes
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 05:16:34 PM »
Wow - these are my favorites too - haven't seen them for over a year :realbighug:

The following users thanked this post: sshepherd210

Offline CatherineTCJD

Re: Original Meshes
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »
I love these S2L meshes too!!!  :))
I'm wondering if these are the updated meshes - like for the easel and bookcase....
I can't remember where I found the updated things (MATY maybe?) but, I just finished trading them out for the original ones and I don't want to overwrite them when I dump these into my game. ('course I could just be careful... but I thought I'd be a pest and ask anyway)
:eek

Thankies for these - and your beautiful recolors for them ALL! :flowers

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal