Author Topic: Basic Wall Superset 18: Bianca Marble Set  (Read 10282 times)

Offline StephSim

Basic Wall Superset 18: Bianca Marble Set
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »
Set 18 of the Basic Wall Superset
Bianca Marble and Backsplash Set

There are 88 White Marble Textures in this collection. There are 3 Marble Floors (1 single tile, 1 single tile with a border and 1 quarter tile) which can be found in the Tile Section for 10 simoleons each. There are 4 Basic Marble Walls. There are 81 Walls in 7 Sets using 10 Basic Superset texture colours. The ten texture colours include Lime Green, Grim Black, Skylight Blue, Berry Blue, Horizon Orange, Wine Purple, Cherry Red, Barbie Doll Pink, Sunny Yellow and Taupe Brown. Each set contains a variety of walls including a marble and backsplash tile wall,  a backsplash accent wall and two or more half marble walls. All walls in this set can be found in the Tile Section for 15 simoleons each.

Here are a few preview images!

Special Note:
Many of the walls in this collection contain a Sister Wall. A Sister Wall is a complimentary wall that has been slightly altered from it's original match so that when placed side by side they break up the repetitive pattern that can occur in patterned textures like marble. You may wish to alternate the original and the sister wall or to paint the entire room with the original wall and randomly add the sister wall in different places to add a bit of realism.

THE DOWNLOADS
There are 3 files available for download. The textures and 2 different collection file zips. So, grab the Textures ZIP and the Collection File Zip that you need.

:flowersSpecial Note :flowers:
Sets 16, 17 and 18 are all marble based sets that include several backsplash tile options. These are my favourite sets in the entire collection.
The original Marble Backsplash Starter Set served as an inspiration for the entire Basic Wall Superset.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:50:13 AM by StephSim »

Offline shastakiss

Re: Basic Wall Superset 18: Bianca Marble Set
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:25:00 AM »
WHAT? I just realized clicking "unread" at the top does not show posts in this section :blush
So I had no idea about all your walls and floors you shared here! I haven't looked at all 18 sets yet but thank you so much for sharing them here, I think that leafy vine pattern in the vintage sets is especially pretty!

Offline hokadk47

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 06:41:39 AM »
 :perfect10 :perfect10 :perfect10

Offline StephSim

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
You a both quite welcomed.  ;) :) Do enjoy the textures!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal