Community & Social > Lots & Hoods

Twikkii Island - Expanded

(1/3) > >>

BlueSoup:
I've been working a lot in the past few days to get good beach terrains.  Either they work good for empty beach lots, which I hate building, or they only place a very few of the premade lots out there. 

Sophisim did an excellent edit of the Bon Voyage neighbourhood Twikkii Island but I play a rather large neighbourhood with all of the Maxis pre-made Sims, so I need a lot of space to plunk down all their houses! 

I edited Twikkii Island once more, and added an upper flat area for more houses and of course a road from the lower section so your Sims can visit each other!  Now I can play all the great lots by keef1973, which were made with Sophisim's edit and of course don't seem to fit properly on any other custom neighbourhood, since beach lots are so finicky about placement.  This one is awesome for playing many beach lots, and they don't all need to be ones you create either, for those who hate building as much as I do!

Bon Voyage is not needed, though of course it's recommended to get the most out of this neighbourhood with all of the beach lots.

You will need some sort of camera fix to see the whole neighbourhood properly; I recommend Gunmod's camera mod on this site.

Download here
To install, unzip and place all files in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains.

amythestfenix:
This is great, Blue! I play an expanded neighborhood with all Maxis pre-mades (heavily made-over) as well, and have not yet added a Twikkii Island, since I hate the finicky-ness of beach lots. This may just be the thing as I also think those keef1973 lots are lovely!

BlueSoup:
I am so weird about starting everything over all the time (I've been doing awesome though, since I spent like a month redoing and updating CC - don't want to lose all that work!), so I find using all the Maxis premades from all the hoods is the best thing.  Besides, a lot of them are attractive enough once you make them over, and they're so funny with their weird little quirks and personality ticks!

amythestfenix:
I have also started over more than once, although it was usually because the game decided to self-destruct  :mad. But I like working with the backstory etc. for my Maxis sims. Veronaville is my favorite, but I'm working in Pleasantview now focusing on Darren Dreamer and his new love Bianca Monty (transferred in).

BlueSoup:
I just put them all into one big mega-hood.  There's a fantastic fixed version of HP's over on MATY in Peasantry.  Then I redo the terrain, now with my new and awesome terrain!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version