Author Topic: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation and Mod Sofa: Maxis White Wood- Hannah Textures  (Read 14117 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Blake_boy's set is a real favorite of mine and here it's done in Maxis white wood. The Hannah fabric patterns are in green, blue, and cream with touches of dusty pink.

I've also done the great Nordic Curtains from FairywitchSims (meshes here and here), art on Justmoi's meshes (get meshes from links @ MTS2); Majestic Beauty (Bella Luna by an unknown artist) and Majestic Elegance (Colors of St. Tropez by the talented MargoBalcerek) and Majestic Charm (Bella Luna),  and this adorable chair from FigaroBlack (also from BPS, mesh included). You also get recolors of the BG Craftmeister bookcase (also recolors the UNI Dahlen bookcase) and the FT Bookworm Bookcase and the BG Arghist Soldier painting (another lovely work by MargoBalcerek, Afternoon Color).

The furniture includes blake_boy's Annie modular sofa (also recolors blake_boy's Opera mod sofa). Modular sofas need Inge's mod sofa global patch from here.

There's one bedding, shown used with HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles and RgdyAnne's ZeeDeco Pillows from Sims2Artists forum and Sherry's 500 Gift Blanket from SimsCave.

I also used my Maxis Whodunnit lamps in Asparagus with the bronze lamp base from here.

All meshes not previously mentioned are included with the generous permission of the artists except the ZeeDeco Pillows (which are a must-have, go get them if you don't have them!)

*This set now has a collection file!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:13:11 AM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle, Karlene

rgdyanne

Re: Blake_boy's Tivoli/Plantation Set: Maxis White Wood- Hannah Textures
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
I LOVE this room! It looks so peaceful and restful! It would be a room I wouldn't mind having in RL!  :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Gwenke

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »
I love this room, Kate, but the dowload link is just a stub. 

Offline amythestfenix

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »
Thanks for letting me know! It's fixed now  :D

Offline shastakiss

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »
No way! I love these colors - I love ALL the stuffies you've uploaded today - thank you  :woot

Offline Lisfyre

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »
Goodness Kate!!  You've been busy and inspired I see.  I thought I'd say this just once instead of 20 times for each set you've posted today.   :OMG :likeit

:realbighug:
"Life is short -- insecurity is a waste of time."  - Diane von Furstenberg

"You don't get out of life alive"  Jimmy the Hand

The battle of the sexes will never be won.  We keep fraternizing with the enemy.

Offline altanna

Kate, I got this set when you first put it up at Laden Swallow. I love this. There is enough blue to make me happy, and I just love white objects. You can do so very much around them. :-)

I just love it. :-)

Deb   :love

Offline RKetex

Kate, I know this has been here for "ever" and I keep coming back to it. I finally decided I had to have the Hannah pattern, especially the green for the Blake_Boy Annie modular sofa, but there appears only to be a collection file for this..  :noo (Too melodramatic?)  :blush

Karen

Offline amythestfenix

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this! I didn't see your post, then I couldn't find the set file anywhere. It's all in the folder now- better late than never  :blush

Offline RKetex

No problem. Thanks again  :hug

Offline Dominie

I just now seen this, and wow, I love it.   I happen to have all the meshes in my game already, except for the pillows, getting them now. :D

Offline budie22us

This is such a pretty room. I am so tempted to download. I have to get rid of some other files first

Offline ElfPuddle

Oh. My. Goodness.

How did I miss this?

Thank you?

Offline amythestfenix

I'm glad you like it!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal