Author Topic: Base - 1 Tile Desks Collection  (Read 10993 times)

Offline HugeLunatic

Base - 1 Tile Desks Collection
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:34:15 PM »
Four of the base game desks made into 1-tile versions.  Each has standard computer/homework slot plus one deco in the back corner.  Each is slaved to there respective 2-tile versions.

DL
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:54:29 PM by HugeLunatic »

The following users thanked this post: ElfPuddle, Karlene, LilSister, Duine, barbiepinklady, croi

Offline croi

Re: Base - 1 Tile Desks Collection
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 03:38:17 AM »
So, I have adored these desks since HL first released them, and the economy desk was undoubtedly my most-used desk in the entire catalogue. However, last March I installed my game on a new computer, and it doesn't show up. It's in the catalogue, but when I click on it, there's nothing there to place. Now, I have had a horrible time convincing Win 7 to run Sims 2. I finally had to set Sims and all associated programmes (SimPE, Homecrafter, Bodyshop, etc.) to "Run as Administrator" before the OS would let it save my gaming sessions, and there are still wonkinesses that I need to hammer out. Since obviously this is not questionable content, I am looking for another (possibly system-related?) solution. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal