Author Topic: Blakeboy's Tivoli-Plantation and Mod Sofa: Maxis Black Wood- Lotus Textures  (Read 5319 times)

Offline amythestfenix

Here are blake_boy's great Tivoli/Plantation meshes in Maxis black wood and his Annie (also recolors the Opera set) modular sofa set in gold, black, cream, and red with an Asian flair.

I've also done the great Nordic Curtains from FairywitchSims (meshes here and here), art on Justmoi's meshes (get meshes from links @ MTS2); Majestic Beauty (the gorgeous Three Gold Fish by Hu Min) and Majestic Elegance (Diana by an unknown artist), and this adorable chair from FigaroBlack (also from BPS, mesh included).

I did blake_boy's Annie modular sofa to match (also recolors blake_boy's Opera mod sofa). Modular sofas need Inge's mod sofa global patch from here.

Ther's one bedding, with a recolor of HugeLunatic's taller SunniSims bed ruffles from Sims2Artists forum, a recolor of Sherry's 500 Gift Blanket from SimsCave; shown with RgdyAnne's Bedding-Match ZeeDeco pillows , also from Sims2Artists forum.

I also used my Maxis Whodunnit lamps in gold with the bronze lamp base from here.

All meshes not previously mentioned are included with the generous permission of the artists except the ZeeDeco Pillows (which are a must-have, go get them if you don't have them!)

This set also has a collection file.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:55:17 PM by amythestfenix »

The following users thanked this post: altanna, ElfPuddle

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal